One down

Advertisement
How did I not have any clue when I literally watched him play multiple times? Lol I know what defense UT runs and he's a OLB. For us, he would be a DE but if you read my other comments I clearly said he can play LB for us and he would most definitely be our best one. I'm just basing that on what I have seen from our team. C'mon now, I wouldn't dare go this hard if I didn't know what I was talking about lol
Aaaaaaand the Dolphins are making him a LB 🤷🏾‍♂️

My man…
Denzel Washington GIF

Dre can play some football. Never forget both him and Tyrique transferred in only to NOT start against Alabama. Manny was so full of ****. What you earn in practice will be taken away because of seniority. 🤡 He lost the entire locker room one day before game one started, because of this move. ****tard

Advertisement
Dre can play some football. Never forget both him and Tyrique transferred in only to NOT start against Alabama. Manny was so full of ****. What you earn in practice will be taken away because of seniority. 🤡 He lost the entire locker room one day before game one started, because of this move. ****tard
Never forget that there were staunch defenders of Manny who claimed he did not play favorites.

When we get a transfer, just try and remember a tiger doesn't usually change their stripes. We ended up getting Trevon Hill...he was a 9 TFL, 4.5 sack type player at VaTech...and he was that here 9 TFL, 4.5 sack...a backup. Deandre Johnson was a 4 TFL 4.5 sack guy at Tennessee...and a 4 TFL, 4.5 sack guy at Miami...a backup. Same dudes. I would take that guy most of the time, depending on my roster situation. Useful, sure...but just a guy.

Advertisement
When we get a transfer, just try and remember a tiger doesn't usually change their stripes. We ended up getting Trevon Hill...he was a 9 TFL, 4.5 sack type player at VaTech...and he was that here 9 TFL, 4.5 sack...a backup. Deandre Johnson was a 4 TFL 4.5 sack guy at Tennessee...and a 4 TFL, 4.5 sack guy at Miami...a backup. Same dudes. I would take that guy most of the time, depending on my roster situation. Useful, sure...but just a guy.
Word

I never understood why people would think a guy who’s been average his whole career would transfer here and all of the sudden be awesome. We’ve had good transfers but they were guys who were productive at their old schools.

We brought in a couple of transfers this year who were productive at their old schools and a few guys who were jags. I’m expecting a few to produce and a few to just be guys.

Advertisement
I never understood why people would think a guy who’s been average his whole career would transfer here and all of the sudden be awesome. We’ve had good transfers but they were guys who were productive at their old schools.

We brought in a couple of transfers this year who were productive at their old schools and a few guys who were jags. I’m expecting a few to produce and a few to just be guys.
You are correct about this 95% of the time. But occasionally a kid needs a change of scenery and/or a new coach to get out of him, what someone else couldn’t. And also don’t downplay certain positions like LBer, where average play will look like superstardom to us.

Advertisement
Back