One down

Advertisement
Oh nooooo but lashlee is untouchable according to everyone on here.

dude is put on a pedestal for being above average. 4-5 main concepts he stubbornly keeps going back to.
Scoring 34 on a big 12 team doesn’t blow my skirt up. You wake up with 34 points on the board in that conference. Maybe if he let king throw like Kosi we’d had more than ten points. But we had to run our six qb runs.

Advertisement
I hate Canes football season because some of ya’ll
suck my dick GIF

Advertisement
Probably going to regress under this staph also. Not getting excited over any recruit when this staph has proven to ruin careers and continue to play the ruined upperclassmen over some promising young talent.
I hate this staph as much as the next guy but Roche & Phillips made $ here.

In all serious tho. This kid is pretty twitchy and strong. I actually would like him more if we were moving to a 3-4 defense cause he could play the OLB spot well. I think he'd probably give us Roche level of production in our defense. He's pretty average in a 4-3 imo. His best game was against USCe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll just say this... I always thought he was average

but UT isn’t happy about losing him and their D isn’t designed for the Buck to rack up stats. I hit up Cribby yesterday when someone at UT told me he turned in his paperwork for the portal seeing if he was the DE he referenced. Sure enough. Theres already a lot and some better programs than Miami that are trying to get him and contacting Tennessee for due diligence. Auburn, Florida, LSU, Oklahoma, Georgia Tech, UNC, to name a few someone already told me.

Luckily it must already be a done deal. He told guys at UT he’s going home.

Im not threatening you...but you know exactly what your doing hence why youve been banned before.

Stop with the innocent routine is what im telling you
Leave me alone please. I'm moving on from this thread. Thanks. Have a good night.

Advertisement
Back