One down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going to jump off of this thread. I'm just not thrilled with this news. I was expecting more and bigger news from Cribby, that's all. Good night.
Dude this isn’t all of it. We have needs at a variety of spots and we will get some help.

I mean your ****ting on it so he’s responding. Dude was a 3 star out of high school but he’s pretty good. Lingard was a 5 star and he’s not that good. I’m gonna wait for the film guys to chime in.

No, he's crapping on it by threatening me. No one else who has disagreed with this didn't receive a message saying, "Keep it up" as if, I do keep it up....

Advertisement
Y'all can say what y'all want.... I know MOST of y'all ONLY watch Cane football and that's fine. But I watch ALOT of football period and I'm not saying he's the greatest but he'll be our best LB on the team easily. But hey, I guess that's not saying much right.

Advertisement
Probably going to regress under this staph also. Not getting excited over any recruit when this staph has proven to ruin careers and continue to play the ruined upperclassmen over some promising young talent.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF
Gotta love the Cribtic notes

Advertisement
Back