One down

Advertisement
Kid is a helluva player , him in a 4-3 will be crazy.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Advertisement
He keeps rolling trash wr’s out there that left 200 yards on the field. He’s sus

Lol **** if you think Lashlee is sus than maybe them “fold the program” ppl ain’t far off bc idk what y’all want from him and who you think we are getting that’s better.

Him and Kosi are what kept us in the game and gave us a chance to win. If the freshman WRs don’t make the plays then y’all are posting the same ****. His job is to put them in position to make plays, which he did, and their job is to make the plays, which they didn’t.

If the freshmen were ready for that moment, they’d have been out there. If you want to criticize WR recruiting then be my guest, but let’s not act like he’s purposefully playing the worst players...

Advertisement
no one has seen him play. he doesn't play. Hence why he's leaving a crappy program and defense for our crappy program and defense.
IMG_20201229_213020.jpg

Hey man, you're absolutely right. He doesn't play. No debate here. Just weird how you can win an honor of the week award without playing.

Advertisement
Yeah how about some CBs and a new WR...or at least the news that Wiggins and Pope are entering the portal. That would make me pretty happy.

Good **** if we get him though. LB has been ***.

We can win with him just like we could with manny as DC calling plays. But he still needs to improve. The last 4th and 3rd down plays calls should have been called in reverse order. Game on the line, last possession you need 9 yards you don’t call the wr screen there.

You call that on 3rd down they ran the same exact defense both downs.

Mfs really criticizing Lashlee? Y’all must have missed the last 15 years.

Advertisement
He keeps rolling trash wr’s out there that left 200 yards on the field. He’s sus
Oh nooooo but lashlee is untouchable according to everyone on here.

dude is put on a pedestal for being above average. 4-5 main concepts he stubbornly keeps going back to.

same twits were *********ing to the uga kid with 2.5 sacks , playing with five stars everywhere. This kid was the man and one of the key guys , while playing out of position. This kids hand should be in the dirt every play.
I hope he has real coaches next year, not the bums we have now

Advertisement
Back