One area mark pope is “as good as anybody”,Likens has seen

Advertisement
Why would we trust you, or Pope? Neither of you have produced anything worthwhile...thus far.
Lol what do you expect me to produce? All I can provide is insight. I do think I’m a better at analyzing players than the average joe and I can only give you my educated opinion on the recruits I come across. I’ll never give it all the way up even if I know a guy is a lock.

Lol what do you expect me to produce? All I can provide is insight. I do think I’m a better at analyzing players than the average joe and I can only give you my educated opinion on the recruits I come across. I’ll never give it all the way up even if I know a guy is a lock.
Sorry, am I supposed to know who you are?

Advertisement
THis reminds me of how we thought about our DL and DB groups when Manny took over for D'Onofrio. They may not be all-world, we'll need to see. But the WRs are going to show dramatic improvement under Lashlee and Likens. Pope in the slot is the right call. Hope they use him the way he was used in 7x7s and high school ball. He's impossible to guard if you can't get hands on him coming off the line.
We have precedent. Looking forward to a big offensive year...

I expect him to beat out KJ if he's a better option. Yeah the offense wasn't highly productive but even in bad offenses playmakers will find ways to make plays.

None of the WRs last year were game breakers. I don't expect him to change that in a season. If he does then great. This is a situation where I want to be wrong.

LSU 2018 to LSU 2019

Advertisement
I’ve seen how you guys treat cribby, el and others lol I’ll never sign up for that. I’ll just sprinkle some insight when necessary and stay out of the way of these seasoned guys

@Liberty City El
Gfather i looked at with an open mind. We can see where Pope has had lack of coaching and poor schematics but something has to "pop" for this kid. His window is closing fast and he might not recover. When i think of T. Howard my heart sinks...

@Liberty City El
Gfather i looked at with an open mind. We can see where Pope has had lack of coaching and poor schematics but something has to "pop" for this kid. His window is closing fast and he might not recover. When i think of T. Howard my heart sinks...
Understood.

People have made their mind up already about Pope, that's fine, they'll see it for themselves.

Don't take my word for it, take Coach Likens word for it.

Advertisement
Understood.

People have made their mind up already about Pope, that's fine, they'll see it for themselves.

Don't take my word for it, take Coach Likens word for it.
Bro you know if he balls out ithat means we're winning. We're winning I'm strutting around like an orange and green peacock.
I'm going with your point of view. Only sensible thing for a homer like me.

Advertisement
His hands are the biggest issue
That’s still mental part
Everyone has two hands but using them correctly is all mental. Using proper technique and then Looking the ball in is all inside your head. Some guys fear dropping the passes and get nervous while the rock is coming in hot while others can use that same fear to catch everything. But having repercussions for dropping balls definitely helps guys focus but we don’t have any of that sort of thing round here

Advertisement
Back