On Sitkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
He is Richt's guy, for those questioning if Miami wants him or not.

Staff is not counting on a commitment this week, but it is a possibility.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like CIS as a whole is not sold on this guy.

Agree, and I'm one of them. This year will be huge on whether he changes minds or not in a different offense.

I think we all know he didn't play in a QB friendly O, but his INT's are still his INT's. I trust Godfather Richt tho, and if he's his guy, he'll be my guy.

Advertisement
I feel like CIS as a whole is not sold on this guy.

Agree, and I'm one of them. This year will be huge on whether he changes minds or not in a different offense.

I think we all know he didn't play in a QB friendly O, but his INT's are still his INT's. I trust Godfather Richt tho, and if he's his guy, he'll be my guy.

Agreed. I could see why his passing yards were down, that would make sense considering you're running the Wing-T.

But the TD/INT ratio is really troubling here. That's decision making and a mental thing. The thing here, is that he's now got a stacked roster on his side, so I'll now take his stats his senior year with a grain of salt.

Still don't understand why schools still run the Wing-T.

Advertisement
1. We've got at least 3 QB's legitimately battling to start the next 3-4 years. The next QB needs to be ready and willing to catch a redshirt. In 2013 over 65% of QB's who signed with P5 QB's finished their careers at a different school. Sitkowski will be adjusting to a different level of competition this year and is unlikely to considered a legitimate threat to unseat any of our current Qb's in his freshman year.

2. The IMG and IMG receivers connection.

3. This kid out of all our QB targets seems to be the "easiest" get. We get him on board early it helps our recruiting momentum. Especially at WR and TE.

I don't think anyone is questioning wether or not he is "Richt's guy", Peter. The question is wether or not he should be.

i would imagine if we get him, Richt will continue to monitor him through his senior season at IMG and qualify if his stats improve with his upgraded teammates.. If he continue's to throw lots of pics, we get short with our communication with him and pick it up with Milton or another..

Advertisement
If I'm this kid and I want to play in the NFL, I come to Miami. I know he threw a lot of INT's but the coaching he received here in Jersey is not top notch. The top teams up here are St Peters and Depaul Catholic. Depaul Catholic is similar to IMG in Florida, they recruit the top kids every year. The kid is raw and needs coaching but you can't coach his arm strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back