On Randy Russell

Advertisement
Peter, Why does Nigel Bethel sound familiar to me. Who was the kid named Nigel from BTW a few years ago that we lost?

The last part is why I'm confused. Why are we essentially giving up on this kid in June when we considered him a cornerstone of the class just a month or 2 ago? Is it something you can share with us or is this one of those things we won't find out until after NSD?

There's nothing really secretive about it. They just know where they stand with the rest of the guys on their board.

Thanks Pete

Do you see us going after another safety or simply just replacing the hitmans scholly with bethel and that's a wrap?

Yup, get Bethel on board and they'll be thrilled. Frierson can easily play safety too.
Nigel Bethel is a name familiar to me. Is he the BTW kid we recruited a few years ag?

Yea that's him. 20.9 200m went to Texas tech

There's nothing really secretive about it. They just know where they stand with the rest of the guys on their board.

Thanks Pete

Do you see us going after another safety or simply just replacing the hitmans scholly with bethel and that's a wrap?

Yup, get Bethel on board and they'll be thrilled. Frierson can easily play safety too.
Nigel Bethel is a name familiar to me. Is he the BTW kid we recruited a few years ag?

Didn't he get booted from TT right after he got there for hitting a female?

Thanks Pete

Didn't he get booted from TT right after he got there for hitting a female?

Last I heard he was at eastern Kentucky or some chit. not sure what happened.

Advertisement
Randy russel was a guy I wanted to see more off along with Ivey. People acted like he was some super star Player now he ain't chit lol. Sure Miami can find a better prospect just as good preferably better. It's still early and other players will emerge.

Miami safety commit Randy Russell was at practice today for the second time in the last week. With all of the talk about the defensive backs in this class, I received more confirmation this afternoon that the Canes defensive staff absolutely views Russell as a must-keep in this class. They have even referred to him as a "cornerstone member" of the class. This is a prime example of the staff recruiting to a mentality as Russell fits the exact bill they are looking for.

Amazing how this stuff can change so fast in recruiting. He goes from a "must keep" and "cornerstone of the class" to a guy we don't even want to fight to keep

Should show you that Miami is really happy with their pull at safety and how confident they are that Hall and Jobe stick.

Also, they are definitely upset at the loss. But this staff knows how to allocate their recruiting resources effectively. They know when it's worth continuing to fight.

The last part is why I'm confused. Why are we essentially giving up on this kid in June when we considered him a cornerstone of the class just a month or 2 ago? Is it something you can share with us or is this one of those things we won't find out until after NSD?

Dont fall for the bull**** Brock.... It's a loss... Dont think for one moment that coaches are 100% that Jobe and Hall or going to stick...They have no phucking clue and they are crossing their fingers just like the rest of us

Miami safety commit Randy Russell was at practice today for the second time in the last week. With all of the talk about the defensive backs in this class, I received more confirmation this afternoon that the Canes defensive staff absolutely views Russell as a must-keep in this class. They have even referred to him as a "cornerstone member" of the class. This is a prime example of the staff recruiting to a mentality as Russell fits the exact bill they are looking for.

Amazing how this stuff can change so fast in recruiting. He goes from a "must keep" and "cornerstone of the class" to a guy we don't even want to fight to keep

Should show you that Miami is really happy with their pull at safety and how confident they are that Hall and Jobe stick.

Also, they are definitely upset at the loss. But this staff knows how to allocate their recruiting resources effectively. They know when it's worth continuing to fight.

Dont fall for the bull**** Brock.... It's a loss... Dont think for one moment that coaches are 100% that Jobe and Hall or going to stick...They have no phucking clue and they are crossing their fingers just like the rest of us

Is there any doubt NoleVern is a troll.

Seriously.

He only shows up when there's bad news, and then he does his very best to magnify it into the worst possible perspective.

NoleVern let me ask you a question, have you given up on even trying to hide the fact that you're at Seminole troll? Because when you make it so obvious, it's not even fun anymore.

Advertisement

Is there any doubt NoleVern is a troll.

Seriously.

He only shows up when there's bad news, and then he does his very best to magnify it into the worst possible perspective.

NoleVern let me ask you a question, have you given up on even trying to hide the fact that you're at Seminole troll? Because when you make it so obvious, it's not even fun anymore.
This

Advertisement
Back