On Randy Russell

Advertisement
I am 100% ok with a safety class of Frierson, Hall, and Russell just in case Jobe does leave. I still think he sticks if we can get him in early

I am 100% ok with a safety class of Frierson, Hall, and Russell just in case Jobe does leave. I still think he sticks if we can get him in early

Hall, Frierson, and Russell would be the best safety haul in the country. Jobe is a luxury this year, not some huge need.

Match those three with Blades, Ivey, and Campbell and you'd have the best DB class in the country. Add in Tyreke Johnson to replace Jobe and you'd have one of the best DB classes in history.

Randy is the guy on a hockey team that's there to fight everyone....he a head hunter and will be missing a lot of games and I'm all for it

Advertisement
Advertisement
dude is just a violent football player. reckless on the field and appears to have great timing. even better that he plays for carol city

Randy is the guy on a hockey team that's there to fight everyone....he a head hunter and will be missing a lot of games and I'm all for it
So he is Jamal Carter's clone. Which is also a player a lot of dudes on here hated on.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Russell is a much better tackler and has better instincts and is in position better than carter. Carter was a prospect more because of his physical/athletic potential. If russell were bigger he'd be a natural lb, imo. Question is coverage at S.

Advertisement
Randy Russell a headhunter...
[TWEET]827962985561853955[/TWEET]

aewCbzF.gif

Advertisement
So he is Jamal Carter's clone. Which is also a player a lot of dudes on here hated on.

I only seen Jamal carter hit one dude hard his whole career here
Haha point made. Hurricane slander. Off the top of my head i can name the FAU running back forced fumble. FSU and cook fumble. Dude blew James Conner up a couple times. Those are hater tendencies.

Advertisement
Back