On Randy Russell

Not that it matters at all, but 247 has him 100% CB to the turds.

That was before he committed to miami unexpectedly as everyone thought he was leaning to uf. That's why the crystal ball doesn't always mean anything unless it's before they are about to announce in most cases

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like he'll make a good special teams guy. Would to see how he plays in coverage. Hard to make out what type of player he is overall from that lil clip.

dumb *** that was before he committed to us lmao u can't make a cb to the school he committed to smh

Dumb *** for not knowing that? Wow short leash huh? I bet you're just a joy to be around

I apologize. Loyal is at wits end with the Gayturds. Perfectly understandable but one wrong Gayturd move and he'll snap. He's being supported properly in the Gator Tears thread. He'll be back to his old chipper self shortly.

That was before he committed to miami unexpectedly as everyone thought he was leaning to uf. That's why the crystal ball doesn't always mean anything unless it's before they are about to announce in most cases

Didn't know that. Thanks.

We just got mansplained to by brock...something I've been getting yelled at for ever since the election.

Advertisement

dumb *** that was before he committed to us lmao u can't make a cb to the school he committed to smh

Dumb *** for not knowing that? Wow short leash huh? I bet you're just a joy to be around

I apologize. Loyal is at wits end with the Gayturds. Perfectly understandable but one wrong Gayturd move and he'll snap. He's being supported properly in the Gator Tears thread. He'll be back to his old chipper self shortly.

Lmao. Once gators tears reaches 99 pages, no more excuses for snapping. 99 pages of CIS gayturd therapy should cure all ailments.

Russell the hit man we can have Jobe and hall starting safeties eventually and then we can send our hit man out there to hit and knock somebody out the game when need be

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Didn't know that. Thanks.

have to pay attention to the details with those crystal balls...the date predicted and if applicable date committed :)

Advertisement

Didn't mean harm just look at the date next time.

This must be your first offseason bro. You aint seen nothing yet. Save some of that anger for the dog days of June and July when it really gets stupid around here.

Miami safety commit Randy Russell was at practice today for the second time in the last week. With all of the talk about the defensive backs in this class, I received more confirmation this afternoon that the Canes defensive staff absolutely views Russell as a must-keep in this class. They have even referred to him as a "cornerstone member" of the class. This is a prime example of the staff recruiting to a mentality as Russell fits the exact bill they are looking for.

Amazing how this stuff can change so fast in recruiting. He goes from a "must keep" and "cornerstone of the class" to a guy we don't even want to fight to keep

Advertisement
Miami safety commit Randy Russell was at practice today for the second time in the last week. With all of the talk about the defensive backs in this class, I received more confirmation this afternoon that the Canes defensive staff absolutely views Russell as a must-keep in this class. They have even referred to him as a "cornerstone member" of the class. This is a prime example of the staff recruiting to a mentality as Russell fits the exact bill they are looking for.

Amazing how this stuff can change so fast in recruiting. He goes from a "must keep" and "cornerstone of the class" to a guy we don't even want to fight to keep

It might not be that they don't want to fight to keep him. It may simply be that they know he is leaving town no matter what.

I still think they are pretty bummed he backed off. But they don't want to waste time with somebody who they know doesn't want to be in the class. Remember last year? Keep it moving and focus energy on guys who want to be Canes.

It might not be that they don't want to fight to keep him. It may simply be that they know he is leaving town no matter what.

It's June 6th, they have Atleast 6 months with this kid playing right down the street. Plenty of time to show him why he needs to stay home and rep yo city

Kid is a beast, a lot of people in their feelings downplaying his ability to ball after the decommit

It's June 6th, they have Atleast 6 months with this kid playing right down the street. Plenty of time to show him why he needs to stay home and rep yo city

Kid is a beast, a lot of people in their feelings downplaying his ability to ball after the decommit

Not that he can't ball but more like we're stacked with DB's. Hall and Jobe are ahead of him and we have Amari Carter and Derrick Smith from Jacksonville who's also a thumper.

Advertisement
Back