On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement

Well Judd passed and ran for 287 last night and the WR Demons beat last year’s State Champions. So they move on to play Creekside High next weekend. The head coach of the Demons and my son are pretty good friends as they went to school at WRHS together and his son and my granddaughter are in the same kindergarten class. He told my son very recently and I quote from my son “Judd is the real deal. He’s every bit of 6’7” tall and Miami is getting a great player”. My son is a Dawg fan and still lives in WR obviously (He liked Miami when he was a kid, but as he got older, well, we’ve all seen what has happened) so he would not quote Judd’s coach were it not true. Just a little bit of hope for our QB room.

Well Judd passed and ran for 287 last night and the WR Demons beat last year’s State Champions. So they move on to play Creekside High next weekend. The head coach of the Demons and my son are pretty good friends as they went to school at WRHS together and his son and my granddaughter are in the same kindergarten class. He told my son very recently and I quote from my son “Judd is the real deal. He’s every bit of 6’7” tall and Miami is getting a great player”. My son is a Dawg fan and still lives in WR obviously (He liked Miami when he was a kid, but as he got older, well, we’ve all seen what has happened) so he would not quote Judd’s coach were it not true. Just a little bit of hope for our QB room.
Thanks for this. Per the report, the game ended on a GW drive and FG. Positive signs.

Advertisement
Okay Judd, I see yah boy. Finally looking like an average QB
I Understand GIF by Strapped Entertainment

I will update stats when boxscore is posted to hudl or maxpreps. Their scoretracker was terrible last night and even had WR losing. It was pointless to try and follow last night

Thanks for this. Per the report, the game ended on a GW drive and FG. Positive signs.
Yeah he had to make a throw or two on the last drive. Set up a game winning FG. He did throw a pick last night also. Like I’ve said since day 1, if he can cut down on taking dumb risk, and INTs, he’s pretty good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope this kid is good because he's gonna be QB2 next year behind Emory as QB1. I don't have faith in Mario to bring in a true QB1 and he completely botched TVD and Jacurri so they're both gone

Advertisement
image (3).png

Judd passed for 237 yards 1td and 2ints in their comeback win against ware county in 2nd round of playoffs. Also ran for 43 yards.

63% 2602 yards 27tds 8ints on the year. 167 yards rushing and 4tds on the ground for the season.

Looks like they play Creekside next week in quarterfinals.
Article about the game winning drive with Judd "throwing dart after dart" to get them into field goal range.
Screenshot_2023-11-19-12-20-51-32_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Advertisement

That can’t be right. The Judd haters on CIS are much more knowledgeable than anyone who has actually watched him play.

Advertisement
Back