On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m contemplating it for sure.

I am one of his biggest supporters on this board, but man…the more film I watch on him the less confident I am that he’ll be able to maximize his physical gifts. He comes out and makes the same mistakes mechanically over and over and over.
Huh! So those four touchdowns are mistakes over n over ok I will take it!!...@Ghandi players can improve look at Jordan Travis 3years ago!!

Judd will never play in front of Williams or JB and if this offense continues to churn like this we will have top QB’s to choose from and he won’t play in front of them…only problem with Judd is he will eat up a scholarship…
Tell me the lottery numbers since you speaking like it's true! And, he shouldn't start over them considering they will have two years in this offense before Judd gets here! That's a hot take right there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've already said it. But he's been recruited over already..he's not beating Emory or Jacurri out and we already have Nickel coming in behind him.

We need him to be a good weight room, locker room, and scout team guy.

Can always take a transfer for a year if we need a stop gap between Emory and Nickel.

It'd be nice to get a high star kid to come in and compete with Emory but chances are that if they lost that battle for next year they would just transfer anyways instead of sitting behind Emory for 2 years waiting their turn. Judd will probably hang around

Advertisement
hahaha some of you all are funny. Hès a prospect, which means he is not ready to play right away. If you think they are just going to stop recruiting qb's bc they signed Judd, then I know you haven't played ball after high school. If he doesnt develope than hes processed out, if he does than you get the QB whisper label...this has alot of Emery vibes.

Advertisement
Back