On Judd Anderson

View as article
Judd will never play in front of Williams or JB and if this offense continues to churn like this we will have top QB’s to choose from and he won’t play in front of them…only problem with Judd is he will eat up a scholarship…

Advertisement
Pickett was definition of a JAG until his 5th year regardless of a one game performance.

TDs-INT:

12-6
13-9
13-9
42-6-5th year

There are ALWAYS exceptions. Coaches see something in Judd to believe he is one, and in two of the last three games he's apparently showed why. But the rule is still house money.

Judd will never play in front of Williams or JB and if this offense continues to churn like this we will have top QB’s to choose from and he won’t play in front of them…only problem with Judd is he will eat up a scholarship…

He’s a prototype size guy. You can afford to give him a few seasons to figure it out.

Miami isn’t as bad at QB as people think.

Advertisement
I should know enough by now not to question Mario's staff on evals. But I keep doing it anyway because that's what fans do. That said, I'm super happy that Judd has had a couple of good games. From what I gather (I know very little about Georgia HS football), this was his first good game vs a quality opponent. That's something to build on finally. In Dawson I Trust.

p.s., just land a top portal QB this offseason for the love of God.
The area he plays in has good football teams, but like all high school schedules, it’s 3 good games mixed in with 7-8 bad games, and then the playoffs. If Judd can take Warner Robbins deep in the playoffs they will have to beat some really good teams. They will definitely make the playoffs.

Last edited:
The area he plays in has good football teams, but like all high school schedules, its 3 good games mixed in with 7-8 bad games, and then the playoffs. If Judd can take Earner Robbins deep in the playoffs they will have to beat some really good teams. They will definitely make the playoffs.

I just think the kids gonna get lost in the shuffle….I’m hoping TVD comes back for one more year and evidently he has talked about it to people but if he doesn’t EW seems to be the heir apparent unless Mario finds a stud in the portal or gets some top kid to flip but either way Judd still ends up down the chart because I haven’t mentioned JB yet so that’s another body he has to out compete.

And finally if Dawson’s offense continues to jell like it is has been I gotta believe we will have a couple studs to pick from the HS level.Wish the kid well cause he has done nothing but be all Cane since he committed but I just think he gets caught in a numbers game with guys that are better than him.

Going forward I don’t think QB will be a problem with not only numbers but all the numbers being top notch guys..

He’s a prototype size guy. You can afford to give him a few seasons to figure it out.

Miami isn’t as bad at QB as people think.
Not only this BUT we also need a backup that isn’t one foot out the door the day he lands in Miami.

1694946010134.gif

1694946160736.gif

1694946421245.gif

1694946618236.gif

Advertisement
The staff likes him. There is going to be competition regardless. Emory is redshiring, so any 2024 elite WRs will only be here 3 years and would likely play with Emory or Jaccuri. If Judd winds up being the guy, then he will have earned it beating out the other two.

So, all this conjecture is pointless and people should stop hating on the kid.

Advertisement
I see why the staff likes him, I just don’t like that it seems they’re comfortable with just him. Feel like if you’re gonna take him it shouldn’t be settled already

Advertisement
I see why the staff likes him, I just don’t like that it seems they’re comfortable with just him. Feel like if you’re gonna take him it shouldn’t be settled already
I think it is more they plan to bring in a portal QB who basically becomes QB1 in the class and Judd is then QB2 where he should be.

Warner Robins got blown out by Houston County last night, losing 41-7. Judd was at QB for Warner Robins and 2025 4* QB Antwann Hill was the QB for Houston County.

Judd completed just 7-of-16 passes in the first half, according to the Macon Telegraph, and he threw an ugly INT at the :52 mark of this highlight video:

Full game here:

Warner Robins got blown out by Houston County last night, losing 41-7. Judd was at QB for Warner Robins and 2025 4* QB Antwann Hill was the QB for Houston County.

Judd completed just 7-of-16 passes in the first half, according to the Macon Telegraph, and he threw an ugly INT at the :52 mark of this highlight video:

Full game here:

Midseason form

Advertisement
Back