On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
Judd's new team, Warner Robins, got blown out in a 45-12 loss to Valdosta on Friday night. Valdosta held them to just 101 passing yards and Judd threw a pick-six to class of 2026 DB Jalon Copeland, which can be seen in the first play of the clip below:

Here are the highlights posted to Judd's Hudl page from the 45-12 loss:

Hope this kid has a great game this weekend to silence all the critics like me. But I also hope our coaches move on from him if he lays another rotten egg. Results speak for themselves.

Hope this kid has a great game this weekend to silence all the critics like me. But I also hope our coaches move on from him if he lays another rotten egg. Results speak for themselves.
Valdosta is 2 divisions above Warner-Robins and is ranked # 9 in 7A in Georgia. WR is ranked # 6 in 5A. Not trying to make excuses for the kid, but he was rock solid the week before according to "sources."

Advertisement
Advertisement
We all know he's a project QB. With Emory looking the way he does and Jacurri's athletic ability, he wouldn't see the field for a couple years. And by then we'd have other transfer or recruited QB's. If he develops then great.

This is just the way it is after Gattis scared all the QB's away, and they generally commit early in the cycle.

Yeah, this dude has a rifle and he can scoot, too, for his size. Doing a nice job leading his team back from a big deficit. Game tied after a huge bomb from Anderson.

Advertisement
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
I laughed so hard to this response.

:pgdead:

Advertisement
kid has the arm. Just threw an out around 40years on a line. Drove the team to the 35 then on 3&1 they went wild cat for 10 and wild cat for 25 with Judd sitting

Advertisement
Back