On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
Pretty sure he has thrown 3 tds and now tied the game. But i cant watch so i just see warner robbins 3 passing tds.
I didn’t watch the game but according to MaxPreps the 3 TDs in the comeback were thrown by Jhayden Jones. Maybe someone who watched it can confirm

I didn’t watch the game but according to MaxPreps the 3 TDs in the comeback were thrown by Jhayden Jones. Maybe someone who watched it can confirm

There are two 15s on the team and if you look at the roster you won’t find Judd. Judd also wears 15 and was throwing well yesterday.

We all know he's a project QB. With Emory looking the way he does and Jacurri's athletic ability, he wouldn't see the field for a couple years. And by then we'd have other transfer or recruited QB's. If he develops then great.

This is just the way it is after Gattis scared all the QB's away, and they generally commit early in the cycle.
I don’t entirely buy this for QB1. Yes the, Top guys weren’t likely but there were still a number of QBs between the top 15 or so and Judd who were interested and not committed anywhere who are better prepared and who have performed better and we zeroed in on and locked up Judd. It’s strange to me but who knows what they’ll ultimately do. We have Emory before Judd and as of now, Nickel after him. I think we’ll end up ok. I just don’t understand the choice.

Advertisement

How bout that Mr. Fong… huh… what about that?
Lol

Sounds like it was Judd but MaxPreps was just going off the roster they had and attributing it to the other #15 player on the team
So you got my buy in and it’s completely wrong… and I hung myself out to dry on that… is that what you’re telling me… that you failed and I followed suit and failed with you here?

Advertisement
So you got my buy in and it’s completely wrong… and I hung myself out to dry on that… is that what you’re telling me… that you failed and I followed suit and failed with you here?
Sorry The Hangover GIF

Just watched the film

Judd threw 3TD’s
Scrambled for 1st down on 4th and 7 and lowered his shoulder to get it. Then threw a post for the 1st TD
Actually had a few good scrambles this game.

2nd TD I believe was a comeback and the WR broke the tackle and ran it in.

The 3rd one was a beautiful 45yd TD that the WR caught in the end zone on the money.

Last one was a wildcat that the guy ran in

Advertisement
This kid could make some haters eat their words. He had multiple long runs, 3 long drives with many good throws, and he had one long throw of around 50-60 yards dropped into his WRs hands. I believe the comp was pretty good, too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back