On Judd Anderson

View as article
Bama reached out and TVD listened. Anyone would and that doesn't put someone in the 'almost transferred position' unless you have factual evidence that he was about to transfer, and you very well might. Otherwise, it's your opinion.
TVD going pro after this season is a stretch at this time. He has lots of work ahead of him and hope that he does light it on fire. Would bold well for Canes and his future. If he has an okay year, 'my opinion' is he comes back for his final year.
Bama reached out, and TVD's agent put out feelers for a NIL bump*

Advertisement
100% agree. I think potential-wise, Emory looked like he had good zip on the ball and generally commanded the offense well. It’s only one drive Vs. Miami Ohio, but it’s better than something from a practice report. We know Jacurri is Uber athletic and hopefully he gets a full redshirt to work on passing.

With that said, we definitely need a sure-fire guy for ‘24. And if Emory or Jacurri beat him out, then great.
Ain't no QB sure fire coming out of high school! **** Trevor didn't start right away! or arch manning isn't starting right now, even ewers left taint and was rated 99+ just like Lawrence. Every QB has to develop.

Judd's new team, Warner Robins, got blown out in a 45-12 loss to Valdosta on Friday night. Valdosta held them to just 101 passing yards and Judd threw a pick-six to class of 2026 DB Jalon Copeland, which can be seen in the first play of the clip below:

Here are the highlights posted to Judd's Hudl page from the 45-12 loss:

Advertisement
Honestly, I don't think Judd will need to really play here as long as Nickel sticks. Emory most likely will carry the torch until Nickel is ready.

Of course they'll be locked into the portal and other QBs will want to come here if our O keeps playing the way it is.

Advertisement
Judd's new team, Warner Robins, got blown out in a 45-12 loss to Valdosta on Friday night. Valdosta held them to just 101 passing yards and Judd threw a pick-six to class of 2026 DB Jalon Copeland, which can be seen in the first play of the clip below:

I'm still not ready to criticize Mario or Miami again yet. @KANE Where he transferring next?
Taye Diggs Wow GIF by Bounce

So wayaminute;

Judd had 5 highlights in a 60 minute game, but Hudl decided to show us those 5 highlights from 3 different angles each time???

Ooooooooooooooof!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm still not ready to criticize Mario or Miami again yet. @KANE Where he transferring next?
Taye Diggs Wow GIF by Bounce
Bruh.... I just wanna know where the **** was he trying to go with that football? He had a guy breaking open, in the middle of the field. That was a bad read, bad throw, bad decision. Just bad QBing. But to answer your question.... IDK. I guess it's according to whether or not his new coach sit him for ****** QB play.

So wayaminute;

Judd had 5 highlights in a 60 minute game, but Hudl decided to show us those 5 highlights from 3 different angles each time???

Ooooooooooooooof!
Yeah, Ooooooooooooooof! is right...... cause when I'm recruiting a QB, I want the first two highlights to be of him pulling a zone read to pick up the first down. To **** with that QB throwing stuff! They got they asses straight kicked!

Advertisement
Back