On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
We had like 7 OL in the game at times in non-goal line situations last week.

I’m not sure that’s what Mario is trying to do.

Condensed formations create defensive congestion, which complements off-tackle run concepts; but watch the first two plays of the game to know what Mario is trying to do.

An elite back will take this offense to the next level.

I just hope Dawson has backups in case Judd continues to struggle. We're obviously going portaling. But even still, we need a promising QB in this class, even if he's a project.
Disagree that we need to Portal. Would rather 2 qbs in the class. Jaccuri and Emory will be better than most portal qbs unless some stud happens to be in the portal, we don’t need a portal qb to win next year.

Disagree that we need to Portal. Would rather 2 qbs in the class. Jaccuri and Emory will be better than most portal qbs unless some stud happens to be in the portal, we don’t need a portal qb to win next year.
Jacurri and Emory will be better than most portal QBs…say whaaaaaa???

Most of the top college QBs are transfers.
- Caleb Williams (kind of a unique situation there)
- Michael Penix Jr
- Bo Nix
- Jordan Travis
- Quinn Ewers
- Joe Milton
- Shadeur Sanders (also unique situation)
- Sam Hartman
- Devin Leary
- Tanner Mordecai

Like common man. That’s just ridiculous.

- Michael Penix Jr
- Bo Nix
- Jordan Travis
- Quinn Ewers
- Joe Milton
- Sam Hartman
- Devin Leary
- Tanner Mordecai

Uhhh go review the tape pal. Not many true freshmen are walking into college and completing 3 passes vs a MAC opponent. TVD better not have a bad game.

Advertisement
You’re also assuming that neither Jacurri nor Emory transfer. Which in today’s game seems unrealistic. We need to get back to 4 scholarship QBs and there’s almost zero chance we get there without hitting the portal.

better coaching?
No. Mike Chastain at Jones County left Warner Robins after he took them to 2 state title games back in 2018-2019 and then had 3 straight 10 win seasons and then fell off a little last year. They've lost to the eventual state champ in the playoffs all 4 years he's been there.

The guy at Warner Robins now has bounced around as an OC and I think he was at Rome last year and played in a semi-final game. He's decent but not close to Chastain's resume.

- Michael Penix Jr
- Bo Nix
- Jordan Travis
- Quinn Ewers
- Joe Milton
- Sam Hartman
- Devin Leary
- Tanner Mordecai

I’m talking about in spring of 2024. and yea I think Emory is the goods and I thought that before he signed here

Advertisement
I actually agree QB transfer isn’t a must. If a truly elite one pops up, obviously make a play at him and land him if possible. But no need to grab a body there just to grab a body. Emory is the goods, and if we pull an elite recruit (iffy right now) there in this class, then I think that could work as backup alongside brown.

*ducks*

Im Not No Way GIF

Advertisement
Cway313 -we need to pray TVD stays healthy and hope Emory is half as good as the oyster in your shorts. If we can land a portal stud you have to go for it.
I actually agree QB transfer isn’t a must. If a truly elite one pops up, obviously make a play at him and land him if possible. But no need to grab a body there just to grab a body. Emory is the goods, and if we pull an elite recruit (iffy right now) there in this class, then I think that could work as backup alongside brown.

*ducks*
I’m honestly starting to believe there’s almost no chance TVD declares for the draft. Barring an absolutely insane season, I think TVD will be taking snaps in college football for another year.

The QB class for the 2024 draft is going to be loaded. As things stand, TVD isn’t really sniffing most peoples top 10 list.

Now whether he’s returning to Miami or looking for a change of scenery is probably up in the air. But if he can put together a decent season while leading us to a decent finish ranking wise, you can definitely see a return for one final year with a ton of hype potentially propelling him to being a day 1 or day 2 type of QB prospect.

I’m honestly starting to believe there’s almost no chance TVD declares for the draft. Barring an absolutely insane season, I think TVD will be taking snaps in college football for another year.

The QB class for the 2024 draft is going to be loaded. As things stand, TVD isn’t really sniffing most peoples top 10 list.

Now whether he’s returning to Miami or looking for a change of scenery is probably up in the air. But if he can put together a decent season while leading us to a decent finish ranking wise, you can definitely see a return for one final year with a ton of hype potentially propelling him to being a day 1 or day 2 type of QB prospect.
I can see it. Unless he’s lights out like you said from here on out basically.

Then again we’ve had plenty of guys go for the draft who probably should return lol

This is what I think. He hasn't had 2 years in the same system since arriving at Miami. He should take the year to work on his body, hone his craft and demonstrate mastery of the system with another infusion of talent.

Advertisement
Judd last night. Came in with his new team (Warner Robins) down 25-11. Went 14/22 for 175 2TD 1int. Led the team to a comeback win over the crosstown rivals (Northside WR). BIG Game atmosphere. Bruh had basically 3 days if practice with the hurricane that came through the area. Big guy was impressive.

Edit: they were down 28-5
Impressive

- Michael Penix Jr
- Bo Nix
- Jordan Travis
- Quinn Ewers
- Joe Milton
- Sam Hartman
- Devin Leary
- Tanner Mordecai

There’s no guarantee those type caliber of players will be in this portal. We need comp in that room

Advertisement
Back