On Judd Anderson

View as article
Not saying that but kid deserves both sides being told instead of being judged against the best georgia hs team last week, where he had no time to throw before being hit.

That’s fair.

It’s also worth noting for full context that the team Jones County beat 44-19 last night, Dacula, went 3-8 last year and is off to an 0-2 start this season.

Nice bounce back game from Judd, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Judd is the second coming of Justin Herbert?
Not at all but kids like Judd have gone to TTU and Washington State and other air raid offenses and put up huge numbers. 3 star kid with all the traits you want and you coach them to be a air raid qb. You always want Riaola or Sayin, but sometimes you get a kid who has the traits and make him into something.

Advertisement
As much as I'll continue to bash him for his bad games, I gotta give credit when it's due. Great game! Hope he keeps it up.
I was coming back in here to say, he had a much better game.last night. Gotta give credit where it’s due. He’s got all the tools, but he’s got to value the football. If he can do that, keeping his turnovers to a minimum, he’s not a bad QB. He gets in trouble forcing the ball into traffic. Hopefully he can keep it up.

I was coming back in here to say, he had a much better game.last night. Gotta give credit where it’s due. He’s got all the tools, but he’s got to value the football. If he can do that, keeping his turnovers to a minimum, he’s not a bad QB. He gets in trouble forcing the ball into traffic. Hopefully he can keep it up.
Right! He don't have to have these crazy type of games EVERY game but just keep the turnovers to a minimum. That was my biggest complaint with him.

Advertisement
Better than Julian Sayin??
I never watched Sayin film to be honest. Are we going after him? I know they will take another QB either high school or portal. And apparently we already have some in our cross hairs. I would love Murphy from Texas. He aint playing in that politics cesspool

Even his helmets and shorts throws he is a statue and can’t move. He’s never gonna play.
He most definitely is not a statue. He's a pretty mobile QB.

That said, I'm most concerned about accuracy. That's something that frequently doesn't change a lot (see Sitkowski). Kids usually don't start being more accurate at 20 y.o.

Advertisement
Fellas…. waiting on some confirmation, but I’m hearing something is up wit Judd. Can’t say more yet. It has NOTHING to do with his commitment to us, so don’t get too crazy, 😂Right now it’s just a rumor. Once I get confirmation that it’s real or if I fout its fake, I’ll let y’all know.

Fellas…. waiting on some confirmation, but I’m hearing something is up wit Judd. Can’t say more yet. It has NOTHING to do with his commitment to us, so don’t get too crazy, 😂Right now it’s just a rumor. Once I get confirmation that it’s real or if I fout its fake, I’ll let y’all know.
How you gonna vaguely post this like this

Advertisement
Back