On Judd Anderson

View as article
This thread is funny; however, it also pinpoints something. For those who r deemed as mopes for voicing concerns over this offer/commit, their concerns have been validated, while those who are classified as slurpers have once again allowed emotions to cloud judgement. This thread also proves this narrative of “trust the evals” may, just may have some holes in it when it comes to certain positions. Lastly, it further validated spin narratives that have plagued **** near every recruiting thread this off season.

Riveting chit. I’ve taken the approach to no longer really engage on various threads b/c as I posted in this very thread on page 2 or 3, CIS is truly the home of ground hogs day.

The thing about locking in 3 stars early is you can be wrong on a couple evals and the senior season will expose the misses. All verballed kids should have a senior season plan and program, even the national elite ones. So if something goes horribly wrong like Sitkowski did and this one looks to be headed, no one is caught by surprise.

One reason I hated the Al Golden through to Manny Diaz late ads is they were lazy recruiters who missed on their Plan As and Bs, didn't keep up with the Plan Cs who ignored their last minute calls, so had to go out and find diamonds in the rough. For guys that were bad evaluators to begin with, they'd find 10 Dykstras or Tre Johnsons for every Zion Nelson they uncovered. The Mario approach is night and day with the "specials" we used to see.

Advertisement
@2:55:00 game on the line, woof…
I truly can’t believe this kid is committed to Miami and he’s the only qb commit.

Not gonna lie…that pick isn’t all his fault. He is late on the read imo but great pocket movement, and then the receiver goes up field instead of flattening his route? Bad decision made worse because they aren’t on the same page

Advertisement
Not gonna lie…that pick isn’t all his fault. He is late on the read imo but great pocket movement, and then the receiver goes up field instead of flattening his route? Bad decision made worse because they aren’t on the same page
He has happy feet. He doesn’t see the defender in the middle of the field. Doesn’t come up clutch, instead he shrinks.

I wasn’t high on Emory but I watched games of his and he delivered in those moments. Game winning drives, way better feet, just better overall mechanics. Also Emory was the man on his team, this guy is splitting reps at qb…

Offensive snaps for judd:
23:39
41:53
1:00:00
1:53:46
1:56:23**
2:23:57
2:55:47

Side note, who is the other qb #16? He had a pearl at 52:31

I truly can’t believe this kid is committed to Miami and he’s the only qb commit.

tenor.gif

He has happy feet. He doesn’t see the defender in the middle of the field. Doesn’t come up clutch, instead he shrinks.

I wasn’t high on Emory but I watched games of his and he delivered in those moments. Game winning drives, way better feet, just better overall mechanics. Also Emory was the man on his team, this guy is splitting reps at qb…
Yea same with emory, he is much more polished than judd. Judd has a higher ceiling tho, after watching some i can see why they want to take him but i hate it being the only qb they seem to be after

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea same with emory, he is much more polished than judd. Judd has a higher ceiling tho, after watching some i can see why they want to take him but i hate it being the only qb they seem to be after
Yeah I just don’t even see the ceiling. He is a like ranch style house with no floor just a basement. Standing in said basement his ceiling seems high but it really isn’t. I get that the idea was to always take him at QB2 and I thought that made sense but now it’s his senior year and he still looks like that and is splitting time as the starter?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Was coming in to see something...

That pick is 100 percent on the wr...wtf kinda route he was tryna do...watch him on the route ..Judd threw it to where he was supposed to run. Our wr coach may have cussed him until next friday.

Now the first out route not sure why judd threw the out should have hit the in slot wr

I didnt watch anything other than your time stamp so i dont know how he looked prior

Yeah I just don’t even see the ceiling. He is a like ranch style house with no floor just a basement. Standing in said basement his ceiling seems high but it really isn’t. I get that the idea was to always take him at QB2 and I thought that made sense but now it’s his senior year and he still looks like that and is splitting time as the starter?
Think i heard on that broadcast that he just transferred from a triple option type offense. Might be a late bloomer type of kid, after watching i can see why they are high on him but he’s not good enough to be the only hs qb we take

Think i heard on that broadcast that he just transferred from a triple option type offense. Might be a late bloomer type of kid, after watching i can see why they are high on him but he’s not good enough to be the only hs qb we take
I just think that even when you are a project, the high ceiling tools should be carrying where you start on said team. Of course it would be choppy but those tools would shine through on Fridays in HS. That just isnt the case here, he struggles at almost all times.

Advertisement
Back