On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
If he hits, no one will remember the negativity of this moment. I respect him and hope he makes me look little a stupid little jerk.

I don’t mind the take, I do mind Mario’s train wreck offensive recruiting.
IMG_1602.jpg
IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg
IMG_1605.jpg

2023 Miami QBs Recruited:
Emory Williams
0.8789 3 Star
#623 Recruit in the country
#33 QB
#99 in FL

its not pretty

I hope they show the offense at the spring game. No good QB would be excited by last year’s offense. They need that game to sell WR’s and another QB.

Exactly plus we have Jacurri for like another 2 to 3 years after this. But the way this o-line and running back room being built plus TE room will make everything easier on offense
Im going with Shannon Sharpe vs Skip on this. The Miami Hurricanes did not need a qb when they fielded those elite teams thats how good they were. Same like UGA u really just needed a guy that probably wont do a thing in the NFL but had every weapon possible. So to argue that legendary teams could beat the 01 canes because another team had a better legendary qb is insane. STACK STACK STACK, most of the fans only pay attention to the canes rise. anyone ever look at title builders and how they did it? Bruh these cats stack the roster and sometimes win with a QB no one expected to do anything. Yea u have the Bryce Youngs of the world but who was expecting the Bennett kid at UGA to tear it up? Hes an ordinary qb with the most stacked roster on planet earth and he beat a possible top 5 pick in Stroud. These fans need to watch these other builds and chill and let the man stack the roster, qb and te I always feel u can either land a hidden gem or your so talented u really dont need it yet. When the roster get over hauled your team starts winning than u start to create momentum and land a QB. We not there yet and wont be next season either the roster still has mad cheeks on it and its young and u will have busts that flame out.

Advertisement
Why do you think they went with Judd over Moga? Moga seems to be the better QB as of now. I guess they are just gambling on upside
I don’t think you can count on a west coast QB coming here and feeling good about them sticking. Wouldn’t be surprised if they still pursue Moga.

I think he’s better as well and also a high level dual sport athlete. I haven’t seen Judd’s tape nor have I seen him throw since probably May last year. Not sure what to expect.

Advertisement
Jones county previous QB was John Alan Richter, he had 38 Total TDs 7INTs 3500 total yards in 2021 and Jones county went 10-3, he ended up committing to Toledo.

From Canesport - seems Judd committed to Mario yesterday on his visit....

“I kind of committed in coach (Mario) Cristobal’s office yesterday. It was definitely special,” Anderson said. “Coach Cristobal’s sitting there, coach Dawson’s sitting there, coach Dennis Smith is sitting there, and we’re all sitting there talking and chatting it up, and I’m like, ‘Hey, I wanna go ahead and commit!’ It kind of shocked them. Usually recruits want to wait a few days, but I was just ready to do it. Ready to shut it down for me.”

Advertisement
Im going with Shannon Sharpe vs Skip on this. The Miami Hurricanes did not need a qb when they fielded those elite teams thats how good they were. Same like UGA u really just needed a guy that probably wont do a thing in the NFL but had every weapon possible. So to argue that legendary teams could beat the 01 canes because another team had a better legendary qb is insane. STACK STACK STACK, most of the fans only pay attention to the canes rise. anyone ever look at title builders and how they did it? Bruh these cats stack the roster and sometimes win with a QB no one expected to do anything. Yea u have the Bryce Youngs of the world but who was expecting the Bennett kid at UGA to tear it up? Hes an ordinary qb with the most stacked roster on planet earth and he beat a possible top 5 pick in Stroud. These fans need to watch these other builds and chill and let the man stack the roster, qb and te I always feel u can either land a hidden gem or your so talented u really dont need it yet. When the roster get over hauled your team starts winning than u start to create momentum and land a QB. We not there yet and wont be next season either the roster still has mad cheeks on it and its young and u will have busts that flame out.
That's the name of the game talent acquisition. The moment we have a full two deep on both sides of the ball with blue chip guys that are gonna be Drafted then we'll be playoff top ten team ready. I think they can get to that with the 2024 class and a few more portal guys tho

Advertisement
The first course correction was hiring a new OC and assistants.

Now, let’s see what the new offense can do and hopefully the elite QBs and WRs will sign with the Canes.

Looks like all hands are on deck trying to sell this one. They shouldn’t have made it public until the second or third commit. After the wait and the disappointment with Air this is mistake in trying to get fanbase re energized. Bad optics.

That said Qb is a traits position and I know nothing about the kid. Hope it works out.
Agree 100%. Supposedly there's a couple of others either silent or about to pop. Get one or two of them out first.

I posted it in the other thread but Judd told Ferman that he committed yesterday in Mario's office to him , Dawson and the staff. They were shocked when it happened. clearly they decided to take it.

Advertisement
Back