On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
4th star hit? I always knew I liked this guy. Judd was always my QB1, top of my board. Air who? Sayin who? #JuddidiahSZN 🙂
IMG_6177.jpeg

Advertisement
New narratives have arrived though:

Higher ranked QB than Super Bowl QB & AFC Champion Patrick Mahomes in their respective classes.

Taller than Josh Allen.

More receiving TDs than both combined. 👀
But has he ever thrown a pass to himself!

But has he ever thrown a pass to himself!
Lamar still got him beat there but just wait till he’s got Markel Bell on his left, might snipe one off that 6’8 helmet and Juddman is already 6’7 so that catch will be easy and he’s got long strides so he’ll beat Lamar’s 13 yards easy.

Advertisement
I'll say that this is one time a bump in ranking is directly related to an on-field improvement. Judd played significantly better as a senior than a junior. I'm still not sold that he's anything more than another multi-year project but I'll give him credit for taking a step forward this year.

He will still be a composite 3 star guys, so you can still not like him.

Now if he was a composite 4 star, then we would all look dumb bc that means he instantly became good.

He will still be a composite 3 star guys, so you can still not like him.

Now if he was a composite 4 star, then we would all look dumb bc that means he instantly became good.
Are you saying we should be worried about Nickel now that we have a 4 star ahead of him on the depth chart or do you think nickel has that dog in him and will compete?

Judd's senior film is nice. He moves in the pocket much better than I anticipated at 6'7", and has decent wheels. Watch Judd's senior film then immediately watch Nickel's junior film and there's a distinct difference at this stage in the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back