On Burroughs

That should’ve been stated in the original statement then.

You know I thought I did but I guess I missed the "road"part
Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

Advertisement
Those are all home games. I'm talking about our last road win against a P5 non conference team. WVU was a bowl game I wanna say Orlando but I'm talking about winning on the road at that teams home stadium. We haven't done that since 2008
Well then fix your post...

Advertisement
LMAO still mad about the 2-2. 24 hours later and you're still wild up about my 2-2 start. Hey I got them beating a 12-1 FAMU. 12-1 that's a big W for the canes.
Super soft if you think we start out 2-2 but it also means Mario just isn’t that dude…

I’m hoping this prediction was pre Ward?

Advertisement
The actual news hits, and it's crickets in this thread.
ICYMI, Burroughs has entered the portal.

Whatever TF the rest of you were posting about, carry on ...

wait, so this guy never played a down and hes all ready gone. Is this 100%. if so to fcking funny, this portal chit is wild as fck and has to be at least tamed down a little bit.

Watch him end up at a program like Ole Miss..they'll sell their souls right now to win (although they did let that RB transfer to OSU).

For me words have value. So when I see your posts and I see you using the word THEM talking about miami, a team you follow it says something. But koo. No problem. Usf I agree they're not a bad team. Our past has nothing to do with our present.ufag has more issues than we have & our defense has enough playmakers especially on the line and at backer that against 90% of the teams we face we should be fine. When you account for qb play in the acc will take a step back next year as well (atleast with the teams on our schedule)it also makes things a lil easier in the transition of youth into significant pt. We have a good balance of veterans and youngsters and it's another offseason with widespread accountability. I can't see 4 losses. But hey that's just me. I'd say usf & cal have the potential to make it a **** good game. Especially cal. But past that maybe poo & Louisville give us a game.
There’s no way in the world we’re losing to Florida, especially since we no longer have a question mark at QB. If you go down the list and look at each individual unit we literally have an advantage at every position group. The only positive the Turds have going for them is that the game is being played at The Swamp, that’s it. The biggest advantage we have, by far, is in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Murda Mertz will be running for his life all game, and I don’t see them being able to get any pressure on Cam. Still a long ways to go until next season, but if I had to make a prediction right now I like Miami 34-17.

Advertisement
Watch him end up at a program like Ole Miss..they'll sell their souls right now to win (although they did let that RB transfer to OSU).
What's funny is Lane has his reputation- rightfully so on many fronts.
But everyone I talk to in P5 football calls him a "culture" guy.
The sewing circle claims that RB was being shown the door anyway.
Lane is apparently perfectly fine running off the headaches.

Some of you dudes need to actually see another dudes **** in your lady before you think she's cheating. Holy chit. This guy has been gone for months. MONTHS. LOL

If he does, I hope he doesn't punch Kiffin in the face. I would hate to have all these Miami "fans" having to jerk off to Kiffin with a black eye...............

Advertisement
wait, so this guy never played a down and hes all ready gone. Is this 100%. if so to fcking funny, this portal chit is wild as fck and has to be at least tamed down a little bit.
The trick is to get a kid like this maybe in summer before season starts. Him having to sit out an entire year before he could play was very low chances to work in our favor.

Advertisement
Back