On Burroughs

LMAO still mad about the 2-2. 24 hours later and you're still wild up about my 2-2 start. Hey I got them beating a 12-1 FAMU. 12-1 that's a big W for the canes.
Mad is a bad choice of words. I just feel you must be a fan of another school and your salty. Everyone allowed there own opinions regardless of how it may make them look.

Advertisement
Mad is a bad choice of words. I just feel you must be a fan of another school and your salty. Everyone allowed there own opinions regardless of how it may make them look.

No man I'm 100 percent a Hurricane fan. Go thru my history. Here's the thing going by our history I gotta look at games and say winning at the swamp is going to be tough. Our last P5 non conference win was over a decade ago. I just looked it up and it was over A&M in 2008. South Fla a dangerous team that can be trouble and I can see Miami losing that game. I have Miami going 8-4 next season. Thats not trolling we lost a lot of key guys to the draft. I expect the offense to take a step up while the defense to take a step back

No man I'm 100 percent a Hurricane fan. Go thru my history. Here's the thing going by our history I gotta look at games and say winning at the swamp is going to be tough. Our last P5 non conference win was over a decade ago. I just looked it up and it was over A&M in 2008. South Fla a dangerous team that can be trouble and I can see Miami losing that game. I have Miami going 8-4 next season. Thats not trolling we lost a lot of key guys to the draft. I expect the offense to take a step up while the defense to take a step back
For me words have value. So when I see your posts and I see you using the word THEM talking about miami, a team you follow it says something. But koo. No problem. Usf I agree they're not a bad team. Our past has nothing to do with our present.ufag has more issues than we have & our defense has enough playmakers especially on the line and at backer that against 90% of the teams we face we should be fine. When you account for qb play in the acc will take a step back next year as well (atleast with the teams on our schedule)it also makes things a lil easier in the transition of youth into significant pt. We have a good balance of veterans and youngsters and it's another offseason with widespread accountability. I can't see 4 losses. But hey that's just me. I'd say usf & cal have the potential to make it a **** good game. Especially cal. But past that maybe poo & Louisville give us a game.

Usf I agree they're not a bad team. O

They aren't good lol

Don't be fooled by a blowout over a Syracuse team with no players or coaches…That Sofla defense is bottom 6-7 in FBS and overall the team is ehhh bottom 35, bottom 40 at best.

In all fairness I haven't paid attention to what they've done in portal.

They aren't good lol

Don't be fooled by a blowout over a Syracuse team with no players or coaches…That Sofla defense is bottom 6-7 in FBS and overall the team is ehhh bottom 35, bottom 40 at best.

In all fairness I haven't paid attention to what they've done in portal.
I always confuse usf & ucf when I think on any of these other Florida teams.

Advertisement
I thought our last non conference win over a p5 team occurred in 2023?

Since A&M in 2008: Oklahoma in '10, OSU in '11, Florida in '13, Nebraska in '15, WVU in '16 and ND in '17.

edit... and yeah A&M in '23.

Since A&M in 2008: Oklahoma in '10, OSU in '11, Florida in '13, Nebraska in '15, WVU in '16 and ND in '17.

Big asterisk on OSU. That was the Terrell Pryor scandal situation IIRC. I think there were 7 or 8 starters out that game for Taint, including Pryor and 4 others that the NCAA forcibly suspended.

Advertisement
So regarding Burroughs, I know that @Cribby essentially implied he's gone. But he's still not in the transfer portal. Will this be a "wait until March 4th and see if he shows up to Day 1 of camp" situation? ... Because if he's gone, we need another DT to portal in. JHH and Clark/Horton/Moten could be good enough not to lose games, and provide the necessary support for the LBs and DEs to do their thing. But they're definitely not playoff level IMHO.

Last edited:
For me words have value. So when I see your posts and I see you using the word THEM talking about miami, a team you follow it says something. But koo. No problem. Usf I agree they're not a bad team. Our past has nothing to do with our present.ufag has more issues than we have & our defense has enough playmakers especially on the line and at backer that against 90% of the teams we face we should be fine. When you account for qb play in the acc will take a step back next year as well (atleast with the teams on our schedule)it also makes things a lil easier in the transition of youth into significant pt. We have a good balance of veterans and youngsters and it's another offseason with widespread accountability. I can't see 4 losses. But hey that's just me. I'd say usf & cal have the potential to make it a **** good game. Especially cal. But past that maybe poo & Louisville give us a game.

"Them" LMAO that says something. HAHAHAHAHA Dee you made me laugh so much in the last few days. I love ya I guess I need to be more of a white knight. So I must be a Gator fan in disguise. Oh man that was too good "Them"
Ray Liotta Goodfellas GIF

Hmm did I actually use "us" and "we" I couldn't have
Screenshot (290).png

Last edited:
Advertisement

"we"
Screenshot (290).png

Advertisement

Those are all home games. I'm talking about our last road win against a P5 non conference team. WVU was a bowl game I wanna say Orlando but I'm talking about winning on the road at that teams home stadium. We haven't done that since 2008

Hmm did I actually use "us" and "we" I couldn't have View attachment 280262
LMAO still mad about the 2-2. 24 hours later and you're still wild up about my 2-2 start. Hey I got them beating a 12-1 FAMU. 12-1 that's a big W for the canes.

I don't know what you said 6 months ago or any of that. All I know is the here and now I responded to.

Advertisement
Back