On Burroughs

Advertisement
I mean he told Jalen Hurts not to come here🤷🏾‍♂️
That is some next level delusion to think that Saban worried enough about Miami to try to nefariously send a player here.

As for Hurts, you think that was b/c Saban was scared/had it out for Miami or that he was just trying to give Hurts good advice? I have my money on the latter.

That is some next level delusion to think that Saban worried enough about Miami to try to nefariously send a player here.

As for Hurts, you think that was b/c Saban was scared/had it out for Miami or that he was just trying to give Hurts good advice? I have my money on the latter.

Go play for Manny Diaz or go be QB for Lincoln Riley... Decisions, decisions

Advertisement
I never saw him as a great or good player. He just never had it.
Definitely not great but at sc he showed good(lowercase)at times with certain traits. Now I feel I know his story. He left sc because he had a excuse with Helton leaving and his pt wasn't assured. He came here showing potential which never followed him. Once we saw what we got and pt passed him by to go along with his eligibility I'm pretty sure he just gave up on himself. It happens often and it's semi understandable. But I'm over it with him.

Definitely not great but at sc he showed good(lowercase)at times with certain traits. Now I feel I know his story. He left sc because he had an excuse with Helton leaving and his pt wasn't assured. He came here showing potential which never followed him. Once we saw what we got and pt passed him by to go along with his eligibility I'm pretty sure he just gave up on himself. It happens often and it's semi understandable. But I'm over it with him.
He wasn’t built for the D-Line. Maybe 🤔 tight end… Maybe he can apply for another year like that young tight end we’ve been dying to get back for a 9th year. 😄 JK

Listen bro. I’m just responding meaning. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility. Saban had no need to worry. We posed no threat to them at all. I’m just saying if he told one not to come here.

Advertisement
Definitely not great but at sc he showed good(lowercase)at times with certain traits. Now I feel I know his story. He left sc because he had a excuse with Helton leaving and his pt wasn't assured. He came here showing potential which never followed him. Once we saw what we got and pt passed him by to go along with his eligibility I'm pretty sure he just gave up on himself. It happens often and it's semi understandable. But I'm over it with him.

I just think injuries really screwed him up. He had tons of them at USC and both seasons at Miami he struggled with injuries. He could never get that form back without having a setback

I think the DT from NCST should suffice in the middle to provide that force. If Burroughs is going to cause problems, then it's a net negative and still a pass for me. If he meets with Mario and convinces the coach that he will mend his ways and be a team player, then that's a net positive and I say huzzah to bringing him in.
I think Burroughs definitely should stay if h Jacolby George is allowed to stay.

Everyone obsesses over the elite skill guys and they are important but the game is still truly won in the trenches. Bama, UGA and this year Michigan have been absolutely dominant on the DL and OL. We have to continue to stack and keep elite talent on the lines to have any chance of returning to glory.
I would call trench strength a prerequisite to winning.

If you have a weak D-Line and the opposing team can run the ball down your throat, you have no chance, game over.

If you have a weak OL and your opponent stuffs the run and is constantly in your QBs face then what good are the skill guys going to do you.

Advertisement
He wasn’t built for the D-Line. Maybe 🤔 tight end… Maybe he can apply for another year like that young tight end we’ve been dying to get back for a 9th year. 😄 JK
He should've been switched to center back in high school. He'd be an effective long snapper maybe... on second thought if you consider how he looked on that wedge, he would've struggled on that too.

I just think injuries really screwed him up. He had tons of them at USC and both seasons at Miami he struggled with injuries. He could never get that form back without having a setback
He didn't have any injuries this season from what I recall and he had a minor one last year. Players like him is what makes someone like you say we're gonna start 2-2. He'll of a dude to say we're gonna lose to the Turds and usf... smh. Guess all we can beat is fcs schools.

If I recall the situation Enos who was Bama's OC heir apparent bailed on Saban without his direct knowledge to come to Miami. I doubt Saban was also going to let him get Hurts. So maybe good advice but also maybe out of spite?

Advertisement
He didn't have any injuries this season from what I recall and he had a minor one last year. Players like him is what makes someone like you say we're gonna start 2-2. He'll of a dude to say we're gonna lose to the Turds and usf... smh. Guess all we can beat is fcs schools.
I had high hopes off the first spring game but in hind sight he was playing against a very weak o line

LMAO still mad about the 2-2. 24 hours later and you're still wild up about my 2-2 start. Hey I got them beating a 12-1 FAMU. 12-1 that's a big W for the canes.

Advertisement
Back