On a level playing field

Udynasty

Redshirt Freshman
I hear many of you say that "Golden gets outrecruited" everytime a kid goes somewhere else. Yet I believe that we are making recruting too simplistic. This game is not just about who can sell their vision better. Factors like

- money
- Public University resources( on campus stadium filled, better facilities, ect)
- lower academic standards
all play a role in recruting. So what if the tables were turned? what if Golden could have Texas or Bama Or OSU money and resources to throw at kids and not even have to worry about Academic casualties LIKE L$u? Then we can fairly say that Golden got outrecruited. The fact that this class keeps getting better and can still close with a Cook and Jc Jackson and maybe Lane and Rudolph despite UM lacking the resources that other schools have shows how much Golden can sell.Its true Miami has the weather but more ofteb than not that is not enough to level the playing field.

Advertisement
372.jpg

Advertisement
yeah man.. im seeing people posting about how Golden gets outrecruited and there are a myriad of factors that affect recruiting .

Advertisement
Advertisement
so your saying that the University of Miami has absolutely no recruiting advantages that it could use over large public school?

LULZ at clows and their lame excuses. Corch Al has shown he's not getting guys at the end when he's battling the big schools. So quit expecting him to flip Cook and Jackson and get Rudolph and Lane and all those guys. He hasn't been able to do that. If he's going to get anyone at the end it'll be Plan C guys like Njoku (sp?) who want to escape the cold or Plan Z guys like Darius **** or Junior Alexis.

He might surprise us with Cook or pull a rabbit out of his hat and land Lane or Jackson or someone. But I sure as **** wouldn't be counting on it based on his track record or folding at the end of the recruiting cycle.

Advertisement
so your saying that the University of Miami has absolutely no recruiting advantages that it could use over large public school?

Guys are losing their minds trying to engineer excuses for us missing out on guys.

LULZ at clows and their lame excuses. Corch Al has shown he's not getting guys at the end when he's battling the big schools. So quit expecting him to flip Cook and Jackson and get Rudolph and Lane and all those guys. He hasn't been able to do that. If he's going to get anyone at the end it'll be Plan C guys like Njoku (sp?) who want to escape the cold or Plan Z guys like Darius **** or Junior Alexis.

He might surprise us with Cook or pull a rabbit out of his hat and land Lane or Jackson or someone. But I sure as **** wouldn't be counting on it based on his track record or folding at the end of the recruiting cycle.

horrible post......

Not sure at all if you're serious

Question: If Jimbo was at Miami and Golden was at FSU, how would each schools commit list look?

Advertisement
Back