OMG....Trevor Harris from Edison just gave best interview

can the city of miami not do better than Sillyass running his big mouth... QAM surely can do better than this guy...

Advertisement
That ****** Sileo is a ******. He's always yapping about how I this and I that. B**** you only came here on your own accord bc you got booted from the Terps after one of your roid rages. And even then, you were a 1 and done. So shut your mouth. Can't stand his ragu fat ***.

When Sileo played here his only talent was to more steroids then everyone else combined! So at least we can look forward to him having a stroke and dying in the very near future

Advertisement
Shall we just list everyone that needs to DIAF?

Luke
Sileo
Shapiro
Charles Robinson
Perez-Shapiro's Lawyer
Gatewood
Genron aka Jon Drummond

lol

Why does that ****** Sileo think he's black?

I'm black and this Sileo dude rubbed me the wrong way when i met him at Miami nike camp 4 years ago. He tryed to hard around black people just be yourself and not phony. I will say he does care for the UM program tho he's just a natural as.hole.

Shall we just list everyone that needs to DIAF?

Luke
Sileo
Shapiro
Charles Robinson
Perez-Shapiro's Lawyer
Gatewood
Genron aka Jon Drummond

lol

As i become a little more connected to this SFL scene there are some shady dudes down here and this Jon Drummond dude is one of them. He pushed Robensen Therezie to Auburn and lets just say he got a lil something for that..

Advertisement
I swear Sileo doesn't listen and only picks out certain things from Al. Now he's going on about the percentage of Florida recruits to the in-state teams. How Miami is only 60/40 Florida recruits. UF is 75% florida recruits and FSU is 90% and that's what is not allowing Miami to win.

I know I heard Al say that he wants to get the number up into the 70% ratio of florida recruits in the news conference yesterday.

This fallacy that Golden has issues with the black community or with local coaches is bullsh*t. It is being perpetuated by ONE clique down here in SoFla.. the Overtown Mafia who were loyal to Shannon, and are still butthurt over him getting canned. That is why they run to the radio and make all these comments to the media, they want to give the impression that Golden has all these issues with the community, when in fact, its just a handful of these d*ckbags who see themselves as gatekeepers and want to be treated like they call the shots in SoFla.

Preach!!!!!!!

you do know most of our best players to come out of this school were not from SoFla, plus minus thomas, kirkland, burns, collins, and carter which other SoFla guys were good enough to even be mentioned, oh ya didnt we have the most SoFla recruits in last years class, and werent we in the top ten in recruits from florida too?

If this crap went on at Bama or lsu these guys would get ran out of town. More and more people need to start calling them out like zo did today because they need to start taking some of the heat instead of dishing it out.

Advertisement
This fallacy that Golden has issues with the black community or with local coaches is bullsh*t. It is being perpetuated by ONE clique down here in SoFla.. the Overtown Mafia who were loyal to Shannon, and are still butthurt over him getting canned. That is why they run to the radio and make all these comments to the media, they want to give the impression that Golden has all these issues with the community, when in fact, its just a handful of these d*ckbags who see themselves as gatekeepers and want to be treated like they call the shots in SoFla.

Homerun.

Don't get mad at sileo, his station loves that. So if you want him gone, tell everyone to not listen to his rants.

Advertisement
Even though I am new to this site as a diehard canes fan I felt compelled to speak on this issue. I went to prep school in New England and played football with and against kids from broward and Dade counties. My roommate left Dade county went to St Petersburg and then came to prep school. In addition my prep school head coach is from the Philly area and has had many interactions with Al Golden frequently. Some of the coaches in South Florida are so slimy that they try to sell kids even to prep schools. They frequently want college coaches to invite them up to campuses for "speaking engagements" throughout the summer to pocket a couple extra thousand or so, which is common practice in the SEC. Obviously they want package deals for players that have not garnered the right to a scholarship. Al golden never believes in package deals even when temple was at its worst and they were kicked out of the Big East for being awful he would not do high school coaches favors for players. Now on the other hand Randy Shannon did this you can look at certain classes and clearly see what was going on. Mr. Harris BTW himself leveraged his son and “inside access to all of the local kids" in order to gain a job on the staff and Randy obliged. Others on the staff and within the department questioned the hire. Someone needs to step up and tell the truth about these coaches. From what I have been told by my prep school coach, Al Golden is a man of integrity and high character who deeply cares about his players. All this bashing needs to stop. He is not Randy Shannon and is not doing favors.

Last edited:
Don't get mad at sileo, his station loves that. So if you want him gone, tell everyone to not listen to his rants.

ive been telling people this about him, he is only saying this **** us off, he lives off this ****, in all honesty i really dont pay attention to what he says, and there have been numerous times when someone has come on his show and bashed the living **** out of him, we need zo highsmith to go on his show, zo would destroy him

Even though I am new to this site as a diehard canes fan I felt compelled to speak on this issue. I went to prep school in New England and played football with and against kids from broward and Dade counties. My roommate left Dade county went to St Petersburg and then came to prep school. In addition my prep school head coach is from the Philly area and has had many interactions with Al Golden frequently. Some of the coaches in South Florida are so sliming that they try to sell kids even to prep schools. They frequently want college coaches to invite them up to campuses for "speaking engagements" throughout the summer to pocket a couple extra thousand or so, which is common practice in the SEC. Obviously they want package deals for players that have not garnered the right to a scholarship. Al golden never believes in package deals even when temple was at its worst and they were kicked out of the Big East for being awful he would not do high school coaches favors for players. Now on the other hand Randy Shannon did this you can look at certain classes and clearly see what was going on. Mr. Harris BTW himself leveraged his son and “inside access to all of the local kids" in order to gain a job on the staff and Randy obliged. Others on the staff and within the department questioned the hire. Someone needs to step up and tell the truth about these coaches. From what I have been told by my coach Al Golden is a man of integrity and high character who deeply cares about his players. All this bashing needs to stop. He is not Randy Shannon and is not doing favors.

Amen brother, ive been saying this all week this stuff has to stop +1

Advertisement
Back