Omar Kelly: Golden like a Terminal Cancer Patient

They are killing Stevenson lol. The inmates have broke loose in the asylum. Am just tired of people who wanna rally back after they enabled AL Golden to run our team into the ground for 3 and a half years. The first year was a wash but when I realized he was no one was after 2012. There is no way we should ever be the worst in anything in CFB in Miami. We saw the worst defense probably in history and there were alot of you here defending him. Am sorry but hate Shannon all u want, No D would have never return under him and No chance under a better coach. But most of yall was in full blame Randy mode. Randy worst defense was 35th. Think about that. That's a year we finished 5-7 got blown out atleast 4 times and had no offense at all. You would think with the combination of fans and former players we would never allow that abortion based on what we have always seen as a Miami defense. Somethings are just unacceptable. Golden need to be fired, no leak patches, no putting lipstick on a pig. The whole team is rotten, including recruiting. Bunch of attrition, penalties, special teams sux basically playing with 1/3 of a team?

special teams....this is almost as embarrassing as the poor defense.

Offense has so much pressure on them. They know they have to score basically every time they have the ball. And we have a true Freshman QB who constantly hears after games that the offense should have stayed on the field longer. Think that makes him force a few throws that he shouldn't?

Advertisement
That ******, Stevenson (?), Rose's co-host, keeps blaming the players, the "lack of talent." Rose has had enough of him. It's simply amazing that people are still using that lame *** excuse.

That's a shame. Al has mismanaged the talent he has and is insistent on shuffling defensive players like it's a line change in hockey. Most teams let their 1's play nearly every snap and he just won't do it. Carter would be a better player if he was getting more time over Fentress.

In Golden's defense (no pun intended), most defenses aren't on the field for 45 minutes of a 60 min game. When your defense sucks as much as ours does, you need to rotate a lot. kind of a chicken and egg situation, but that's what you get with this passive horrifically bad defensive scheme these idiots insist on using.

I was thinking top 5 pick .... Hes a top 10 back yes...

Gurley
Yeldon
Henry
Gordon
Abdullah
Langford
Tevin Coleman
Mike davis

Yea duke is top 10-15

If you combine Duke's pass catching with his rushing (and keep in mind, he doesn't get the carries that the top guys do), he's in the top 5.

Top 5 left tackle and top 5 rb? Where?

Are you serious? Duke Johnson is a top 5 RB if used correctly, Ereck Flowers is a good LT, not sure if hes top 5 but im sure if he had coaches who were worth a **** he would be.

Top 5 back where? Your joking right?

lol please tell me you arent one of the few people left who think Golden suffers from lack of talent

No i just believe its going to be hard to fire him... Because he wins games he is supposed to win ...

Wait wut? You must be trollin...

Advertisement
Omar Kelly just gets it.

I hope Omar points out UM's blatant racism in keeping this white greaseball oaf after firing a UM and Miami man who put a better product on the field and who happens to be black after four years.

Exactly. A brave soldier needs to step up publicly and shine a light on UM's sick little racist secret.

Racism lmfao ... Wow

Yeah...what's the stuff about racism? Did I miss something?

I am pretty sure he doesn't truly mean it. Its a good plan from Franchise...firing up the racism card is the quickest way to get this ******* idiot coach out. Its sad, but its honestly the way the world works these days. The other guy Ibiswings is just a Franchise nuthugger...

That ******, Stevenson (?), Rose's co-host, keeps blaming the players, the "lack of talent." Rose has had enough of him. It's simply amazing that people are still using that lame *** excuse.

That's a shame. Al has mismanaged the talent he has and is insistent on shuffling defensive players like it's a line change in hockey. Most teams let their 1's play nearly every snap and he just won't do it. Carter would be a better player if he was getting more time over Fentress.

In Golden's defense (no pun intended), most defenses aren't on the field for 45 minutes of a 60 min game. When your defense sucks as much as ours does, you need to rotate a lot. kind of a chicken and egg situation, but that's what you get with this passive horrifically bad defensive scheme these idiots insist on using.

I agree with you to an extent, but if we had better players on the field more consistently that should lead to being on the field less, as would having a competent DC and a defensive scheme that was developed around the skill sets of your players.

Advertisement
Are you serious? Duke Johnson is a top 5 RB if used correctly, Ereck Flowers is a good LT, not sure if hes top 5 but im sure if he had coaches who were worth a **** he would be.

lol please tell me you arent one of the few people left who think Golden suffers from lack of talent

No i just believe its going to be hard to fire him... Because he wins games he is supposed to win ...

No im speaking the truth until he loses games he is suppose to win he wont be fired.. Simple as that...

3 NFL WR's, NFL TE, top 5 LT, top 5 RB & can't beat GT & Louisville?

The biggest problem with this post is that you don't list any defensive players. That is why we are losing these games, not because we aren't utilizing our offensive players.

Yeah, we can't figure out how to stop teams with

4 star safety
4 star safety
5 star corner
4 star corner
4 star linebacker
4 star linebacker
3 star linebacker (projected 1st rounder)
5 star defensive end
4 star defensive end
JUCO DT we beat out some SEC schools for
JUCO DT we stole from USC

Clearly we need MORE talent and better recruits. Who could expect to stop anyone with these bums?

People blaming racism here are products of the race industry . Thats how libs are keeping minorities from manning up and succeeding. Trickling food and cell phones and tv's to people while blaming the white man for everything. I dont blame minorities from believing this garbage .We need better black role models like Ben Carson -an excellent neurosurgeon who may very well be the next president of the US.
Randy Shannon and AL Golden are equally poor head coaches. Al sweet talked his way in to millions with perfect timing .Randy had communication issues. None of this has to do with race. Cane fans will turn on you if you dont win.

That ****er, Stevenson (?), Rose's co-host, keeps blaming the players, the "lack of talent." Rose has had enough of him. It's simply amazing that people are still using that lame *** excuse.

LOL at the lack of talent excuse. We have multiple 4 and 5 star players at every position.

How would lack of talent be a viable excuse for a HC in his 4th year at UM failing? Did these allegedly untalented players just show up at UM uninvited?

Advertisement

No im speaking the truth until he loses games he is suppose to win he wont be fired.. Simple as that...

People blaming racism here are products of the race industry . Thats how libs are keeping minorities from manning up and succeeding. Trickling food and cell phones and tv's to people while blaming the white man for everything. I dont blame minorities from believing this garbage .We need better black role models like Ben Carson -an excellent neurosurgeon who may very well be the next president of the US.
Randy Shannon and AL Golden are equally poor head coaches. Al sweet talked his way in to millions with perfect timing .Randy had communication issues. None of this has to do with race. Cane fans will turn on you if you dont win.

Chill. The race card is just another weapon in the Fire Goldie ****nal. It's only purpose is to speed this firing up.

Butch Davis is the answer.

Advertisement
F/A/G needs to be fired RIGHT NOW!!!

get a head start on the coaching hire.

of course Butch is unemployed right now. he could start next week.

so now some have resorted to downgrading Duke Johnson in defense of Al Golden. This here is an indictment on many levels

UM has problems, #8 certainly isn't one of them

Dude GTFOH. You are trolling and at this point in the season nobody has time for this ****. Take your games to another board.

First off, the only backs pound for pound that are better then Duke on that your board as of today are Gurley, Yeldon, and Gordon. Abdullah is a product of the system and will have an NFL career similar to Lamichael James. (Meaning he wont have one) Mike Davis is not good and is underachieving at USCe.

Dont tell me about the draft. Thats laughable. Tell me who will have the better NFL career on that list and I guarantee you the only one who does is Gurley when its all said and done.

And Golden is gone after this year. He would have to run the table (which he wont) to save his job. And if he isnt, then just prepare for season ticket sales to go in the tank because nobody is renewing to see this ****. Including myself and I have had season tix for 34 years.

Omar Kelly just gets it.

I hope Omar points out UM's blatant racism in keeping this white greaseball oaf after firing a UM and Miami man who put a better product on the field and who happens to be black after four years.

Stop the race crap. Randy was not a NC and deserved to get fired. Al is not an HC and deserves to get fired. Administration is to incompetent to be racist. That would require the ability of sight and they are blind mice. They gave Randy and Coker extensions just before they fired each of them. Let's hope Donna doesn't give him another 5 years and then fire him. Dude needs to go now. Bring in Chud, Butch of Gregg -- all are available for mid-season hire. That would save whatever recruits we want and give new staff a chance to cut loose the one they don't want. Can't wait til end of season. Must have NEW coach now not January.

Advertisement
Back