Omar Kelly: Golden like a Terminal Cancer Patient

Advertisement
That ****er, Stevenson (?), Rose's co-host, keeps blaming the players, the "lack of talent." Rose has had enough of him. It's simply amazing that people are still using that lame *** excuse.

LOL at the lack of talent excuse. We have multiple 4 and 5 star players at every position.

Omar Kelly just gets it.

I hope Omar points out UM's blatant racism in keeping this white greaseball oaf after firing a UM and Miami man who put a better product on the field and who happens to be black after four years.

you can't be serious. everyone wanted shannon gone then as much as they want golden gone now. the fact is that shannon and golden both suck. if you're going to revise history, at least revise something that didn't happen in the last half decade. **** post.

That ****er, Stevenson (?), Rose's co-host, keeps blaming the players, the "lack of talent." Rose has had enough of him. It's simply amazing that people are still using that lame *** excuse.

LOL at the lack of talent excuse. We have multiple 4 and 5 star players at every position.

we have at least as much talent as the bottom 10 in the top 25 every year.

Advertisement
Omar speaking truthfully but I still hate that f*CKER.... he hates all s.fla teams

3 NFL WR's, NFL TE, top 5 LT, top 5 RB & can't beat GT & Louisville?

Top 5 left tackle and top 5 rb? Where?

Are you serious? Duke Johnson is a top 5 RB if used correctly, Ereck Flowers is a good LT, not sure if hes top 5 but im sure if he had coaches who were worth a **** he would be.

Top 5 back where? Your joking right?

Are you serious? You can easily argue he's a top 5 back.

Are you serious? Duke Johnson is a top 5 RB if used correctly, Ereck Flowers is a good LT, not sure if hes top 5 but im sure if he had coaches who were worth a **** he would be.

lol please tell me you arent one of the few people left who think Golden suffers from lack of talent

Omar Kelly just gets it.

I hope Omar points out UM's blatant racism in keeping this white greaseball oaf after firing a UM and Miami man who put a better product on the field and who happens to be black after four years.

Exactly. A brave soldier needs to step up publicly and shine a light on UM's sick little racist secret.

Racism lmfao ... Wow

Yeah...what's the stuff about racism? Did I miss something?

Advertisement
I was thinking top 5 pick .... Hes a top 10 back yes...

Gurley
Yeldon
Henry
Gordon
Abdullah
Langford
Tevin Coleman
Mike davis

Yea duke is top 10-15

lol please tell me you arent one of the few people left who think Golden suffers from lack of talent

No i just believe its going to be hard to fire him... Because he wins games he is supposed to win ...

They are killing Stevenson lol. The inmates have broke loose in the asylum. Am just tired of people who wanna rally back after they enabled AL Golden to run our team into the ground for 3 and a half years. The first year was a wash but when I realized he was no one was after 2012. There is no way we should ever be the worst in anything in CFB in Miami. We saw the worst defense probably in history and there were alot of you here defending him. Am sorry but hate Shannon all u want, No D would have never return under him and No chance under a better coach. But most of yall was in full blame Randy mode. Randy worst defense was 35th. Think about that. That's a year we finished 5-7 got blown out atleast 4 times and had no offense at all. You would think with the combination of fans and former players we would never allow that abortion based on what we have always seen as a Miami defense. Somethings are just unacceptable. Golden need to be fired, no leak patches, no putting lipstick on a pig. The whole team is rotten, including recruiting. Bunch of attrition, penalties, special teams sux basically playing with 1/3 of a team?

Gurley
Yeldon
Henry
Gordon
Abdullah
Langford
Tevin Coleman
Mike davis

Yea duke is top 10-15
Only guy I'd take over duke in the draft is Gurley. None of those other guys have proved anything. The whole offense is predicted around most of them which causes inflanted numbers.

Advertisement
They are killing Stevenson lol. The inmates have broke loose in the asylum. Am just tired of people who wanna rally back after they enabled AL Golden to run our team into the ground for 3 and a half years. The first year was a wash but when I realized he was no one was after 2012. There is no way we should ever be the worst in anything in CFB in Miami. We saw the worst defense probably in history and there were alot of you here defending him. Am sorry but hate Shannon all u want, No D would have never return under him and No chance under a better coach. But most of yall was in full blame Randy mode. Randy worst defense was 35th. Think about that. That's a year we finished 5-7 got blown out atleast 4 times and had no offense at all. You would think with the combination of fans and former players we would never allow that abortion based on what we have always seen as a Miami defense. Somethings are just unacceptable. Golden need to be fired, no leak patches, no putting lipstick on a pig. The whole team is rotten, including recruiting. Bunch of attrition, penalties, special teams sux basically playing with 1/3 of a team?

special teams....this is almost as embarrassing as the poor defense.

That ******, Stevenson (?), Rose's co-host, keeps blaming the players, the "lack of talent." Rose has had enough of him. It's simply amazing that people are still using that lame *** excuse.

That's a shame. Al has mismanaged the talent he has and is insistent on shuffling defensive players like it's a line change in hockey. Most teams let their 1's play nearly every snap and he just won't do it. Carter would be a better player if he was getting more time over Fentress.

I love it. Him and Barry Jackson have started the turning of the local media, and more need to follow suit.

His team looks the exact same as it did 3 years ago. Nothing has changed and it's time for him to go.

Advertisement

Gurley
Yeldon
Henry
Gordon
Abdullah
Langford
Tevin Coleman
Mike davis

Yea duke is top 10-15

Duke is better than Henry Yeldon and coleman for sure. Not to mention our line is not the strong part of our team.

Advertisement
Back