Omar Kelly: Golden like a Terminal Cancer Patient

AUcane

All-ACC
Premium
needs to be put down. Ouch. Dude is going ham on Golden this AM on Joe Rose.

Advertisement
Praise the Lord! Everyone pile on! Once that cyclone starts, it never stops. Ask Albortion's less polished twin Brady Hoke.

Joe Rose basically said it was all on ****nut Al too, when his dumbass co-host tried to blame youth and lack of talent. Joe slapped him around.

Advertisement
He unloaded on AL:

He is absolutely killing Al Golden:

-He said what did Al do to deserve the job. What he did at temple only merited him coaching the next tier of schools
Temple was kicked out of their own conference.
-Kids don't want to come because they dont want to play for a coach that wont develop them.
-He said that Al absolutely cannot coach
-His coaching style is cancerous
-He has created a disaster
-Can't develop at all
-He is destroying Miami's program
-Firing Coach No D is not the answer
-His recruiting is watered down.
-NFL execs are not happy with what he is doing with the players...Thinks he put too much weight on Perryman
he can't even cover in space.
-Says NFL exec's believe there is talent on this team.

Not saying he's wrong, but it amazes me how quick the Miami media jumps on all the negative **** around the program. It needs to happen to put pressure on the administration but at the same time Omar Kelly's an idiot.

Omar Kelly just gets it.

I hope Omar points out UM's blatant racism in keeping this white greaseball oaf after firing a UM and Miami man who put a better product on the field and who happens to be black after four years.

Omar Kelly just gets it.

I hope Omar points out UM's blatant racism in keeping this white greaseball oaf after firing a UM and Miami man who put a better product on the field and who happens to be black after four years.

Exactly. A brave soldier needs to step up publicly and shine a light on UM's sick little racist secret.

Advertisement
111836_2.jpg

Does someone have a link to interview? For some reason I can't access QAM this morning.

Advertisement
As much of an ******* as OK is, he was dead on this morning. It's beyond obvious that the corches are all out of their league.

Advertisement
Omar Kelly just gets it.

Exactly. A brave soldier needs to step up publicly and shine a light on UM's sick little racist secret.

Racism lmfao ... Wow

Omar Kelly just gets it.

Its racist to hire a white coach now? Lol at this insanity

That ******, Stevenson (?), Rose's co-host, keeps blaming the players, the "lack of talent." Rose has had enough of him. It's simply amazing that people are still using that lame *** excuse.

Advertisement
Back