Olsen and his development

Olsen definitely said in multiple interviews that he WANTED to redshirt. That was his plan all along and I'm sure Al is happy to assist.

Advertisement
Oh noes! Haven't heard anything about our true freshman QB so something must be wrong! Not good!!!

Wasn't freaking out bout ****, just asking if there was anything some posters have heard, since I dont reside or go to school at Miami anymore.........

i don't think there is any problem starting a thread like this, sure as **** beats other ****** threads I've seen.

It's a fair question to ask no matter if he is redshirting or not. Do you just sit your *** down your whole freshman year? I don't believe so, therefore that begs the question how he is doing if anyone has heard.

Olsen himself stated that he knew he would redshirt what's the problem ???

I mean I can't wait until we start redshirting 80% of the class
No matter what the talent

Advertisement
What is the word on the kid, obviously it looks like he will get a red shirt, but I havent heard too much about him. I remember that Greg had a growth spurt going into college. Kevin is the most important recruit we have that isnt being talked about that much.....

Interdasting..

I just looked him up and on espn he is listed at 6'2''. (link)

I am 6'2'' and was walking behind him on campus recently and he was definitely taller than me. I'd guess he is 6'4'' or 6'5''.

What is the word on the kid, obviously it looks like he will get a red shirt, but I havent heard too much about him. I remember that Greg had a growth spurt going into college. Kevin is the most important recruit we have that isnt being talked about that much.....

Interdasting..

I am 6'2'' and was walking behind him on campus recently and he was definitely taller than me. I'd guess he is 6'4'' or 6'5''.

Dude, you're barely 6'.

Interdasting..

Dude, you're barely 6'.

Lol huh? I don't know you in real life

Advertisement
Truthfully speaking, if he can't beat out Williams for the back-up spot, he needs to redshirt.

Now, fast-forward to 2014... If he can't beat out Williams (the most-likely starter) by game 3, then I will assume that Williams improved greatly and is the best QB at that particular time...

Now, fast-forward to 2015... If Olsen is not the starter, well then fill in the blank ______________. *Cue in Mike Singletary "Can't win with him" rant*

Last edited:

Interdasting..

Dude, you're barely 6'.

5' 11" ish

Speaking of Olsen I saw video of him during the Turds game and he was standing next to Morris. He was quite a bit taller. I was wondering if he also hit a little growth spurt. Legit 6'4" maybe a hair taller.

Advertisement
Manny Navarro @Manny_Navarro 1m:
#Canes coach Al Golden said team is trying to redshirt CB Ray Lewis, QB Kevin Olsen, FB Walter Tucker, OL Sunny Odogwu

Last edited:
I almost would not be shocked if he takes some snaps against Savannah State.

Advertisement
Speaking of Olsen I saw video of him during the Turds game and he was standing next to Morris. He was quite a bit taller. I was wondering if he also hit a little growth spurt. Legit 6'4" maybe a hair taller.

I actually thought the same thing but wasn't sure. He looks noticeably taller. I think when you look at Greg it's safe to assume Kevin will be plenty big by the time he leaves here. Morris is actually pretty strong in the weight room so Kevin can certainly add strength/arm strength as well. It's not like he's tapped out.

It would be a shocker to me if Williams is the starting qb next year

me too.

dudes arm makes ken dorsey look like a laser

i just dont think we could run much of our playbook. the whole game would have to be played in between the hashes

Advertisement
Back