Ole miss stat

That consistently loses games he shouldn’t, hey but at least we’ll be loaded with talent
Hey I'm a Lane guy, you don't have to tell me. If we do get Mario, I'm hoping it turns into a Kirby Smart situation. I don't believe Smart is a great coach but boy do they have talent and look to be the favorite to win the Natty.

Advertisement
who cares about recruiting if you get sliced and diced by anyone that's on your level

manny has recruited decently well here, we have plenty of 4 stars. We also get our **** shoved in every time we play because they have x's and o's coaches

Advertisement
So you're saying he develops players?

Wouldn't that be a thing.
he does he does on offense guys look better than what they actually are. I just dont know man I just want badasses wearing our jerseys not UCF types. I want monsters, listen anyone we hire i will root for have my opinion about them and hope they do well. If I like the guy or not I will jump on them if I see red flags while they coach here.......I wont be as mean early on cause I thought Diaz was such a bad hire thats why I reacted the way I did. These guys are better than Diaz

I warmed to Mario the last few years based on his success at Oregon, but having said that give me Lane all day every day and twice on Sunday over Mario. Honestly who gives a flying **** if he's only here 3-5 years if we're winning big and have a competent AD in place?

Advertisement
I forgot it’s ok to lose by 31 points to an inferior team in the biggest game of your life because you have a bad QB.
QB doesn't play defense. They do have RBs and an offensive line. I do think their QB is at least an avg passer and a +runner.

The bottom line is they got whooped in all 3 phases of the game.

My bad, I figured your question was going to end up a jab at our offense, lol.
nah never that. I'll save that for the guys on here who complain about what's already been done and over with.

I was asking bc I know Lane and his OC like to run an aggressive offensive. later on in that game the TV broadcast answered my question. ole miss had 40 4th down attempts and that ranks 2nd in the nation.

Advertisement
Back