Ole miss stat

Advertisement
Cool stat… you realize they only started playing 12 games in 2006? You can say that about probably 80% of teams, he’s done a great job this year though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cool stat… you realize they only started playing 12 games in 2006? You can say that about probably 80% of teams, he’s done a great job this year though
Number 1, teams played 12 games well before 2006. Ole miss went 7-6 in 2002. Second, C’mon dog. It’s Ole Miss. The only times they’ve been relevant in the history of college football is when they were cheating with High Freeze in 2015 and had a generational QB, Eli Manning, in 2003.

I appreciate both Mario and Lane. But Lane is having a historic season in a much better conference/division at a school that’s been historically ****

Number 1, teams played 12 games well before 2006. Ole miss went 7-6 in 2002. Second, C’mon dog. It’s Ole Miss. The only times they’ve been relevant in the history of college football is when they were cheating with High Freeze in 2015 and had a generational QB, Eli Manning, in 2003.

I appreciate both Mario and Lane. But Lane is having a historic season in a much better conference/division at a school that’s been historically ****
They were pretty good in the 50s and 60s. Ended with multiple 10 win seasons back then.

They were pretty good in the 50s and 60s. Ended with multiple 10 win seasons back then.
I did not know that. Don’t take this wrong way, but I don’t count any football played with no black people. Ole miss didn’t allow blacks until the 70’s. I don’t know who was out there with leather helmets in the 50’s and 60’s but I consider that intramural’s lol

Advertisement
I did not know that. Don’t take this wrong way, but I don’t count any football played with no black people. Ole miss didn’t allow blacks until the 70’s. I don’t know who was out there with leather helmets in the 50’s and 60’s but I consider that intramural’s lol
So we’re changing the rules again? And the 12 game seasons started in 2006, just because some teams played more games some seasons, that’s when it started.

And you’re arguing against yourself, lane has a first round qb this year too. Same with his 10 win season at usc, lashlee is going to get a promotion because of TVD.

It’s funny how the same arguments are used on both sides. Mario has Hebert and wins a rose bowl.

Ole Miss has never won a NC. They were I think ranked #1 in the middle of the season a couple times in those decades and might have finished a season ranked #2 or close to it a couple times. But definitely nothing noteworthy. We had some great seasons in the 50's too. Their reputation is inflated probably just because of Archie Manning.

Advertisement

I couldn’t believe that this would be Ole Miss’ first 10 win regular season when I heard that announced and then I saw your post and said oh ok. But I went and checked anyway b/c I’m a nerd like that, all of those 10 win seasons back in the 50s-60s were 9 regular season wins, the 10th win came in the bowl game each and every time. So this would be their best regular season in program history. Not nitpicking or disagreeing with you because yes those were still great seasons but yeah.

Advertisement
Back