Ole miss stat

Advertisement
I won't be mad at Lane it's an upgrade period even Mario is an upgrade but both could fail. I have a problem with the whole quote that fans say "imagine what he can do with our talent" then I turn on Ole miss tape and they look nastier up front on OL and DL.....they look bigger and faster at some spots imo.

I won't be mad at Lane it's an upgrade period even Mario is an upgrade but both could fail. I have a problem with the whole quote that fans say "imagine what he can do with our talent" then I turn on Ole miss tape and they look nastier up front on OL and DL.....they look bigger and faster at some spots imo.
The thing is tho ole miss has 65 3 stars on the roster and only 19 4 stars. They do have 1 5 star. That’s mostly the entire roster of 3 star players he is doing this with. Miami for comparison has 43 4 stars and 38 3 stars. With 2 5 stars.

Advertisement
I worry about his recruiting, but then again winning does more for recruiting than coaches can
Plenty of teams have won ten games.
Kirby went 7-5 and the next year had a top 2 class.
Cmr won ten games and still couldn’t pull the best kids from down here.

Not saying lane shouldn’t be our coach. But ten wins has been done before.
Where are the blue chip recruits flipping to go to ole miss right now?

The thing is tho ole miss has 65 3 stars on the roster and only 19 4 stars. They do have 1 5 star. That’s mostly the entire roster of 3 star players he is doing this with. Miami for comparison has 43 4 stars and 38 3 stars. With 2 5 stars.
Let's see what happens and yea he's doing well with what he has.....when I watch the highlights though it feels like that isn't the case above. They look more talented lol

Advertisement
If you’re not a Mario supporter it’s blatantly obvious what Lane’s doing at Ole Miss,
I wasn’t a Mario guy at first, wanted Lane. But, here’s something else Lane has done at Ole Miss, wore out his welcome.Apparently Lane’s demons are still following him, Alcohol and Puzzy. He was messing with a young girl and got her pregnant. Not much else to do in Oxford but drink and ***, but I guess that’s not what they want their Pastors and Coaches to do. But, hey there’s more things to do in Miami, what could go wrong?

I wasn’t a Mario guy at first, wanted Lane. But, here’s something else Lane has done at Ole Miss, wore out his welcome.Apparently Lane’s demons are still following him, Alcohol and Puzzy. He was messing with a young girl and got her pregnant. Not much else to do in Oxford but drink and ***, but I guess that’s not what they want their Pastors and Coaches to do. But, hey there’s more things to do in Miami, what could go wrong?
okay gossip girl, I see you. do you believe every rumor you hear?

Advertisement
Completely false story....Lane has denied it and so has the cheerleader in question. As for wearing out his welcome, word is he's about to be offered a massive new contract...hmm...

There you go...the other side of it. See how easy it is to just post *****....

I swear CIS.....

Advertisement
I couldn’t believe that this would be Ole Miss’ first 10 win regular season when I heard that announced and then I saw your post and said oh ok. But I went and checked anyway b/c I’m a nerd like that, all of those 10 win seasons back in the 50s-60s were 9 regular season wins, the 10th win came in the bowl game each and every time. So this would be their best regular season in program history. Not nitpicking or disagreeing with you because yes those were still great seasons but yeah.
When I wrote “ended”, I meant their final win count. Yes, it is literally impossible to have a 10 win regular season with a 9 game regular season. In 1962 they went undefeated.

Ole miss Has never won 10 games In The regular season. Lane might get it done tonight Imagine what lane could do with our talent
I'll be elated with Lane or Mario. I think both will give us a huge boost in coaching staffs, schemes, in game coaching, evaluations and recruiting. The only discernable difference is that Lane bring more of a Miami swag and Mario better acceptance and support by the Cuban community.

Advertisement
Back