Ole Miss LOIC

Advertisement
That's what bags will do to you, this could open up a can of worms, they done. Hightower-Ole ****-I don't think so.

Hugh Freeze is about to be out. The new punishments are serious for coaches in the Level 1 category and they have multiple Level 1 infractions.

Advertisement
LOL at his statement of strong record of compliance and monitoring as his bag men were paying multiple recruits. Sure, you're going to sign the Nkemdiche boys, Laremy Tunsil, and multiple other top rated guys, at Ole Miss, while only using legal recruiting tactics.

Advertisement
That's what bags will do to you, this could open up a can of worms, they done. Hightower-Ole ****-I don't think so.
That's what being sloppy will do to you... Every program in the country pays players, the smart ones understand how to do it without leaving a paper trail.

Ole Miss was dumb enough to have actual staff members & coaches sending texts to players, everybody knows all business is supposed to be done indirectly.

That's what being sloppy will do to you... Every program in the country pays players, the smart ones understand how to do it without leaving a paper trail.

Ole Miss was dumb enough to have actual staff members & coaches sending texts to players, everybody knows all business is supposed to be done indirectly.

Makes all the sense in the world.

Advertisement
[TWEET]834532413892071425[/TWEET]
LMAO @ the dumb confederate Rebels!

They got hustled lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back