Ole Miss LOIC

Advertisement
LOL at his statement of strong record of compliance and monitoring as his bag men were paying multiple recruits. Sure, you're going to sign the Nkemdiche boys, Laremy Tunsil, and multiple other top rated guys, at Ole Miss, while only using legal recruiting tactics.

Caught paying Nkemdiche fam over $250K but nothing on Tunsil even after draft night fiasco lol

How the *** does Freeze and the AD still have their jobs? Unbelievable that Ole miss has let them keep their jobs through this sh:t storm.

Advertisement
That's what bags will do to you, this could open up a can of worms, they done. Hightower-Ole ****-I don't think so.
That's what being sloppy will do to you... Every program in the country pays players, the smart ones understand how to do it without leaving a paper trail.

Ole Miss was dumb enough to have actual staff members & coaches sending texts to players, everybody knows all business is supposed to be done indirectly.

Not even close to being true. How do you even know this? Short answer: you don't.

Go watch last chance U and after u finish that series tell me no one pays. Go**** Bethune pays......I knew a kid who was a jag that got paid not even high rated.

Advertisement
You know Freeze is gonna get those "keep your mouth shut and do your time" calls over the next few days.

Serioulsy how this even lasted this long is laughable when virtually all of CFB knew they were paying kids, oh no they want to play in Oxford due to the history of the program and the cultural enrichment of the area.

Here and there I've seen posts on Twitter and other social media, that some supporters at Ole **** are taking a scorched earth approach. If they get a lot of heat, apparently there are some that want to blow the whole thing up and start dropping dimes on other SEC schools.

Now, I don't know how much info they have regarding other SEC schools including Alabama, but it should make the whole thing interesting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[TWEET]834532413892071425[/TWEET]
LMAO @ the dumb confederate Rebels!

They got hustled lol

SEC schools, esp Alabama, are the ones heavy into the bag game.

As this info shows, there's nothing stopping recruits from taking cash and then end up going to another school, whatever school he wants to, anyway. It's not a written contract. Obviously, there's not gonna be that kind of paperwork.

From a legal perspective it's nothing more than basically a gift. And technically, as long as the money is reported by the recipient to the IRS as a gift in your tax return, it's 100% legal to take the money and then go wherever you want.

The only legal recourse a bag giver would have is to sue the bag recipient for a violation of an oral contract. That would be their best shot from a legal perspective. And as we all know, they're not going to sue anybody for that money and make the whole thing public.

Take the money, report it on your tax return, go wherever you want. The only downside is the extra tax on the money, which may not amount to much depending on what that person's total income is that year.

100% legal.

Last edited:
Here and there I've seen posts on Twitter and other social media, that some supporters at Ole **** are taking a scorched earth approach. If they get a lot of heat, apparently there are some that want to blow the whole thing up and star dropping dimes on other SEC schools.

Now, I don't know how much info they have regarding other SEC schools including Alabama, but it should make the whole thing interesting.

Love it.

Let those racist cousin f*ckers publicly canabolize each other.

Serioulsy how this even lasted this long is laughable when virtually all of CFB knew they were paying kids, oh no they want to play in Oxford due to the history of the program and the cultural enrichment of the area.

Haha...true. We even had CISers saying "The Grove is where it's at"...LOL...FOHWTS. You couldn't pay me enough money to send my kid to ****issippi.

Advertisement
Gotta love the fans of other SEC fans trolling OM, like some kid got broke off $15K by Freeze and then signed elsewhere out of love for the school. If OM goes down, partially based off proof that some kid took their bag money and then signed elsewhere, and the other school (let's be real, probably Auburn...it is always Auburn) doesn't go down too then it just further proves how ******* dirty the NCAA is.

You know Freeze is gonna get those "keep your mouth shut and do your time" calls over the next few days.

When they started pulling those top classes out of their *** I remember arguing with fans who tried to claim recruits were going there because of all of the hot blonde co-eds at Ole Miss. As if no other large public university has hot women on campus. No, it's entirely unique to the University of Mississippi. I swear some CFB fans will go to the most ridiculous lengths to convince themselves that bagmen are not real.

Here and there I've seen posts on Twitter and other social media, that some supporters at Ole **** are taking a scorched earth approach. If they get a lot of heat, apparently there are some that want to blow the whole thing up and start dropping dimes on other SEC schools.

I'm really hoping this happens just for the lulz but I doubt Bama gets touched. They are protected by Emmert.

Realistically, I'm not expecting too much to happen the other SEC schools. But it always is helpful to have that general stench of their dirty dealings out on the public airwaves anyway.

Advertisement
Back