Ole Miss LOIC

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 7.20.56 PM.png

And Marshall Henderson's still a moron.

Advertisement
The sad part about this is EVERYONE knew Ole Miss was paying these kids, but the NCAA didn't do anything about it until it was spread all across the ESPN screen on Draft Day. Had that not happened, it would be business as usual in the good ole SEC.

Alabama is blatant with certain things, as are Auburn and LSU. To say those schools are just "better" at hiding it is a farce. It would be extremely easy to follow the money trail. The NCAA just chooses not to do it unless someone blows a whistle.

Miami - Shapiro
USC - disgruntled businessman Lloyd Lake who got burned by Bush
Ole Miss - a disgruntled stepfather
Ohio State - much more minor, but only became an issue because that tattoo owner was under investigation for drug trafficking and money laundering charges

Marky Mark Emmert and his NCAA Funky Bunch (along with their cohorts in crime, E$ECPN, rapidly falling from Boss status to barely being a capo) now have that all important "But look what we did to Ole Miss" when asked about $EC punishment.

Ole Marky is dancing now:

[video=youtube;oDB06Shv8zY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDB06Shv8zY[/video]

Wait until those rights fees payments take a nose dive...If March isn't Mad ratings wise, it will be more like this for him:

[video=youtube;B0yGvypBwyA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0yGvypBwyA[/video]

Advertisement
Ole P### is small potatoes in the $EC. I want to see the Gatah go down big. You know they are paying recruts that would have come here. Death penalty is needed. They're one of the dirtiest programs in the country and that pig Emmert just ignores them because he loves to have some way of getting back at us. May the Turds burn in ****.

Lmao

Hugh freeze has lost control of the program

Guy never had control! I understand the Dt going there to play with his brother, but anyone with half a brain saw this, how all those blue-chips just flocked to play for a guy that had never done a **** thing! What he had a 8-5 at ArkState.

Advertisement
That's what you get for beating Alabama

Honesty feels that way. I mean everyone knows bama is dirty difference is tunsil's stepdad blowing the whistle and freeze flat out calling out the NCAA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what bags will do to you, this could open up a can of worms, they done. Hightower-Ole ****-I don't think so.
That's what being sloppy will do to you... Every program in the country pays players, the smart ones understand how to do it without leaving a paper trail.

Ole Miss was dumb enough to have actual staff members & coaches sending texts to players, everybody knows all business is supposed to be done indirectly.

Not even close to being true. How do you even know this? Short answer: you don't.

Advertisement
That's what bags will do to you, this could open up a can of worms, they done. Hightower-Ole ****-I don't think so.
That's what being sloppy will do to you... Every program in the country pays players, the smart ones understand how to do it without leaving a paper trail.

Ole Miss was dumb enough to have actual staff members & coaches sending texts to players, everybody knows all business is supposed to be done indirectly.

Not even close to being true. How do you even know this? Short answer: you don't.
You're right, every single program in D1 football doesn't pay players, what I should've said was every Major program does.
The literal semantics game is useful.

I'm not going to argue with you over that, there's no point to it... But if you don't think there's a **** ton of Big programs cashing players out, then by all means believe what you will.

Advertisement
Back