Ole Miss LOIC

Advertisement
We need to get a Mark Pope or a Josh Jobe type to go undercover and wear a wire this recruiting season and take down as many colleges as they possibly can.

They'll become heroes to NCAA fans everywhere, get to pocket that Bammer KKK money but then play for Miami and not for those racist hicks, and ultimately cripple the cheaters and make it easier for us to win a NC.

That's a win-win-win in my book.

Advertisement
We need to get a Mark Pope or a Josh Jobe type to go undercover and wear a wire this recruiting season and take down as many colleges as they possibly can.

They'll become heroes to NCAA fans everywhere, get to pocket that Bammer KKK money but then play for Miami and not for those racist hicks, and ultimately cripple the cheaters and make it easier for us to win a NC.

That's a win-win-win in my book.

Call Project Veritas...CNN loves them today!

Have any of you guys read any SEC boards? They Shook as **** about what could happen to their beloved SEC.

Have any of you guys read any SEC boards? They Shook as **** about what could happen to their beloved SEC.
Lsu implicated as well because Leo Lewis told ole miss the other schools recruited him have already offered money. Mississippi alledgedly paid Lewis $80,000

Advertisement
Lsu implicated as well because Leo Lewis told ole miss the other schools recruited him have already offered money. Mississippi alledgedly paid Lewis $80,000

Not saying it didn't happen. I'll believe something will happen to an SEC school that's in the elite category when I see it - Bama and LSU being the main ones.

Not saying it didn't happen. I'll believe something will happen to an SEC school that's in the elite category when I see it - Bama and LSU being the main ones.

Yeah ole miss dirty but most of these schools are for sure. They turn a blind eye to the cash cow's for the most part though

Advertisement

How about some quotes, cut n paste, or links?

This. I could use some entertainment. Nothing like seeing hillbillies attempt to construct a coherent sentence.

SEC Football | SECRant.com

Read here, there are a bunch of threads from rival SEC fans feeling bad for Ole **** and worrying about what a potential fall out could mean for their conference.

Last edited:
Some Ole **** fans are saying they have dirt on most of the SEC teams and will sing if they get busted.

The last school the NCAA wants winning anything is a school from Mississippi with "Rebel" as a team name.

Advertisement
Some Ole **** fans are saying they have dirt on most of the SEC teams and will sing if they get busted.

You'd think being at the bottom of a league dominated by cheaters would have been enough to get them to put out the info. I guess being the Fredo of the "best" conference in football is better than being at the top of a has-been conference?

Advertisement
Back