Ole **** and Tunsil

I read it the first time. You attempt to equate it to the national announcement, by an Ole Miss player, that he got paid by the coaching staff.

Huge jump.

I'm not vouching for Alabama; I'm just suggesting perspective.
I'm not equating **** [MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] asked to know who was the 2nd team implicated in illegal activities in the sec west so I handed him a the fact that Alabama implicated itself yesterday because Spike UM brought it up. I'm just stating a fact

Last edited:
Advertisement
I read it the first time. You attempt to equate it to the national announcement, by an Ole Miss player, that he got paid by the coaching staff.

Huge jump.

I'm not equating anything dumbass [MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] asked to know who was the 2nd team implicated in illegal activities in the sec west so I handed him a the fact that Alabama implicated itself yesterday because Spike UM brought it up

Yes, yes, I am the dumbass. I will now sit in the last row of our third grade class. As I re-read your responses it is clear that you are not linking the two. I know you only come to bury Caesar.....

Huge jump.

I'm not equating anything dumbass [MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] asked to know who was the 2nd team implicated in illegal activities in the sec west so I handed him a the fact that Alabama implicated itself yesterday because Spike UM brought it up

Yes, yes, I am the dumbass. I will now sit in the last row of our third grade class. As I re-read your responses it is clear that you are not linking the two. I know you only come to bury Caesar.....
No I take that back, anyone who can qoute Shakespeare isn't a dumbass

Huge jump.

I might be, but appreciate the detente.

Advertisement

Huge jump.

What if i post in iambic pentameter?

Jimmy Sexton who is the agent of both Tunsil and Freeze says account was hacked is B.S. He is probably going to try to get the name of both his clients clear of any fall back. Moreover he had one of his assistants pull Tunsil from the draft interviews.

Agent on Laremy Tunsil gas mask tweet -- Was hacked

I mean, his accounts were definitely hacked. The video and texts were probably real things that were still in Tunsil's phone or iCloud for whatever reason. He's a dummy for texting that **** and having that video saved.

Admitting to taking money from Ole Miss. Listen carefully to the entire video, there is a cherry on top as a he exits the stage.

[video=youtube_share;i8RDjBEDAa0]http://youtu.be/i8RDjBEDAa0[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Admitting to taking money from Ole Miss. Listen carefully to the entire video, there is a cherry on top as a he exits the stage.

[video=youtube_share;i8RDjBEDAa0]http://youtu.be/i8RDjBEDAa0[/video]

A very good friend of mine who's a UT Booster told me a few years ago they (Ole Miss) were handing out cash like an ATM. When we were recruiting Lavon Hooks DT, I believe he said Hooks went to Ole Miss for $65k. Not that I expect Emmert to even give it a second look because they won't but the SEC has the biggest racket going I've ever seen. If the Feds ever got involved they'd shut the NCAA down.

You always hear stuff like this but I don't doubt that it's true at all.

Last edited:
They will NOT get a pat on the back....they are already under investigation. It's going to get ugly.

Nothing to see here. Ole **** is an $EC team they will get a pat on the back... Unless the teams name is Miami don't ever expect the NCAA to do **** about it.

The money they're talking about here has to pale in comparison to what he received to go to Ole Miss. It will be interesting to see if he lets everything out of the bag on that. He was all set to go to UGA, from what I remember, the same year Nkemdiche was headed to Clemson, before switching. It does make me wonder, do kids get paid only after they sign, or do they weigh the offers and go with the best one?

Advertisement
Jimmy Sexton who is the agent of both Tunsil and Freeze says account was hacked is B.S. He is probably going to try to get the name of both his clients clear of any fall back. Moreover he had one of his assistants pull Tunsil from the draft interviews.

Agent on Laremy Tunsil gas mask tweet -- Was hacked

I mean, his accounts were definitely hacked. The video and texts were probably real things that were still in Tunsil's phone or iCloud for whatever reason. He's a dummy for texting that **** and having that video saved.

Exactly. The argument about the account being hacked is a smoke screen, no pun intended. It is the content of the information.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, this is what big time college football has become. The most successful schools pay and pay well, NCAA turns a blind eye because they are getting their share in the end.

EVERYONE AND THEIR MAMA knew Ole **** was dirty! No kid in their RIGHT MIND would ever go to that **** hole of a school....heck, they just abolished slavery two or three years ago!!!

Someone on here was claiming Wes McGriff was the reason for Old ****'s sudden inexplicable uptick in recruiting. McGriff supposedly was responsible for changing a program that was 3 star heaven forever into a place racking up 5 stars like a chinaman hoarding rice.

EVERYONE AND THEIR MAMA knew Ole **** was dirty! No kid in their RIGHT MIND would ever go to that **** hole of a school....heck, they just abolished slavery two or three years ago!!!

Someone on here was claiming Wes McGriff was the reason for Old ****'s sudden inexplicable uptick in recruiting. McGriff supposedly was responsible for changing a program that was 3 star heaven forever into a place racking up 5 stars like a chinaman hoarding rice.

I am highly offended by the last five words in your post. I would like to poke your eyes out with chopsticks.

also, 'Chise, "Chinaman" is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

Advertisement
Back