Ole **** and Tunsil

Advertisement
He was hacked again. Someone has it out for him big time!

He says he did take money:

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL
Laremy Tunsil asked if he took money from a coach. "I'd have to say yeah."

Might as well come clean about everything before this person hacking him outs more stuff

Advertisement
EVERYONE AND THEIR MAMA knew Ole **** was dirty! No kid in their RIGHT MIND would ever go to that **** hole of a school....heck, they just abolished slavery two or three years ago!!!

So in one day, not one but two $EC We$t teams are implicated in illegal activities? Say it aint so!

Advertisement
So in one day, not one but two $EC We$t teams are implicated in illegal activities? Say it aint so!

57823592.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
That article said nothing.

Bo Davis is expected to leave his position as assistant football coach at the University of Alabama over an inquiry into possible recruiting violations, The Tuscaloosa News has learned. Davis is expected to resign or be fired from his job.

UA has been conducting an internal investigation and the NCAA has also made inquiries into the matter.

Davis’ contract at Alabama runs through 2017 at a salary of $475,000 per year after receiving a one-year extension and a $25,000-per-year raise last June.

Davis became part of head coach Nick Saban’s original coaching staff at Alabama when he was hired in 2007 as defensive line coach. He stayed through 2010 before leaving for the same position at Texas, where he stayed for three seasons. He returned to UA in 2014 in the same capacity to help lead one of the best defensive lines in the country, highlighted by a stellar 2015 unit. He also coached with Saban in 2006 as an assistant defensive line coach and assistant strength and conditioning coach with the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League.

When asked about Davis’ influence on the defensive line in mid-November, Saban gave him high praise.

“Bo does a really good job," Saban said. "He’s a really good coach, he’s got a good relationship with his players, he does a good job motivating the guys. And each one of those guys has played better each year they’ve been here, each year he’s worked with them. And we’ve got some guys that have been playing for awhile and they’re really playing well so far this year. Hope they can keep improving and keep playing and keep having an impact on the game.”

Da’Shawn Hand, who was the No. 1 player in the country coming out of high school in the class of 2014, recently spoke highly of Davis, too.

“Coach Bo is amazing,” said during spring practice. “He demands the best out of you every single day. I love that man.”

Nothing to see here. Ole **** is an $EC team they will get a pat on the back... Unless the teams name is Miami don't ever expect the NCAA to do **** about it.

I remember a guy who got caught smoking weed before a draft and his stock fell...pretty sure he was one of the best d tackles ever to play the game

I also remember another guy who got some free appliances and was one of the other best defensive tackles to ever play the game

Good for the Dolphins

I read it the first time. You attempt to equate it to the national announcement, by an Ole Miss player, that he got paid by the coaching staff.

Huge jump.

I'm not vouching for Alabama; I'm just suggesting perspective.

Advertisement
Back