Ole **** and Tunsil

Advertisement
EVERYONE AND THEIR MAMA knew Ole **** was dirty! No kid in their RIGHT MIND would ever go to that **** hole of a school....heck, they just abolished slavery two or three years ago!!!

Someone on here was claiming Wes McGriff was the reason for Old ****'s sudden inexplicable uptick in recruiting. McGriff supposedly was responsible for changing a program that was 3 star heaven forever into a place racking up 5 stars like a chinaman hoarding rice.

also, 'Chise, "Chinaman" is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.[/QUO

One of my favorite movies of all time.

Go Canes!

I read it the first time. You attempt to equate it to the national announcement, by an Ole Miss player, that he got paid by the coaching staff.

Huge jump.

I'm not vouching for Alabama; I'm just suggesting perspective.
I'm not equating anything dumbass [MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] asked to know who was the 2nd team implicated in illegal activities in the sec west so I handed him a the fact that Alabama implicated itself yesterday because Spike UM brought it up

Yes, yes, I am the dumbass. I will now sit in the last row of our third grade class. As I re-read your responses it is clear that you are not linking the two. I know you only come to bury Caesar.....
No I take that back, anyone who can qoute Shakespeare isn't a dumbass

Even Monica Lewinsky - "Out **** Spot"...

Advertisement
Treadwell dropped too. Guys were very dirty and everyone knows it.

Treadwell dropping had nothing to do with him probably taking money at Ole Miss. I promise you NFL teams don't give a **** about that.

You can promise all you want but the NFL is very interested in character.

Everyones character is to make money thats in everyone

Yes, but are you willing to cheat.

Advertisement
EVERYONE AND THEIR MAMA knew Ole **** was dirty! No kid in their RIGHT MIND would ever go to that **** hole of a school....heck, they just abolished slavery two or three years ago!!!

Someone on here was claiming Wes McGriff was the reason for Old ****'s sudden inexplicable uptick in recruiting. McGriff supposedly was responsible for changing a program that was 3 star heaven forever into a place racking up 5 stars like a chinaman hoarding rice.

also, 'Chise, "Chinaman" is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

Actually that's somewhat vague and not entirely exclusive. Indians, Russians, Saudis, Afghanis, Pakistanis, Turks, and "Persian's" are Asian too. I don't know who let the Orientals take claim to the entire continent, but it's not an exclusive designation.

Someone on here was claiming Wes McGriff was the reason for Old ****'s sudden inexplicable uptick in recruiting. McGriff supposedly was responsible for changing a program that was 3 star heaven forever into a place racking up 5 stars like a white woman hoarding BBCs.

also, 'Chise, "Chinaman" is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

Actually that's somewhat vague and not entirely exclusive. Indians, Russians, Saudis, Afghanis, Pakistanis, Turks, and "Persian's" are Asian too. I don't know who let the Orientals take claim to the entire continent, but it's not an exclusive designation.

FIFY

The NCAA/ESPN may want to take Ole Miss down because they are beating (or at least competing with) BAMA at their own game on and off the field. Does ESPN and NCAA really want a brand like Ole Miss to represent them?... I think not.

I am highly offended by the last five words in your post. I would like to poke your eyes out with chopsticks.

Assuming you know how to use them.

Advertisement

What if they don't live in America?

Treadwell dropping had nothing to do with him probably taking money at Ole Miss. I promise you NFL teams don't give a **** about that.

Everyones character is to make money thats in everyone

Yes, but are you willing to cheat.

Yes if it means taking care of your family anyone will that is poor and most of the kids that are studs come up with no paper.

What if they don't live in America?

Then, I think the proper term is ****.

Advertisement

The last thing the nfl cares about is if a player took money in college.

Teams only care as much as they allow the press to make them care.

Ole Miss' Hugh Freeze: Progress made in Laremy Tunsil situation

“I know nothing,” Freeze said. “I’m not involved in the fact-finding process. I was shocked like everyone else (last Thursday night) living it out in real time but confident that our administration is going to find the facts and then give us a new report on it.

blind-man_o_895047.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back