2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is this a hint that we might break contract earlier than the 2024 date that was thrown around a few months ago?

We are with adidas for 2022-2023. After that...

The final year was due to be 2026-2027. So, as of this year, we will have served 8 years of our 12 year sentence.

The greatest breakup song of all time:

Advertisement
From Wiltfong in his latest weekend primer, not much but no mention of UGA which is the other school in his final 4.

“The 247Sports Crystal Ball favors Alabama for Top247 offensive lineman Olaus Alinen but Ohio State and Miami are way in that one as well.”

From Wiltfong in his latest weekend primer, not much but no mention of UGA which is the other school in his final 4.

“The 247Sports Crystal Ball favors Alabama for Top247 offensive lineman Olaus Alinen but Ohio State and Miami are way in that one as well.”

Funny.

I'm sensing...no further official visits....

Advertisement
Returning tomorrow for an unofficial visit

Stay Calm The Office GIF

Funny.

I'm sensing...no further official visits....
First thing I thought as well. Parent want to visit him and vacation in Miami instead of butt fruck Alabama. Momma likes her sun tan with a lot of sunscreen.

Advertisement
Was on campus from 7am to 1pm today, got to see all the mid-week stuff (meetings, conditioning, workouts, etc).

Family heading to Bama in the morning. Says Miami is definitely in a good spot.

Bama this weekend, UGA next weekend, Ohio State the weekend after. Unsure if he will take a 5th OV.

Miami, Bama, OSU, UGA. Seems like a somewhat desired kid.

Advertisement
Hope the allure of being the first visit doesn't wear off after seeing that trio, but feel pretty good regardless. Would be a massive get.

Was on campus from 7am to 1pm today, got to see all the mid-week stuff (meetings, conditioning, workouts, etc).

Bama this weekend, UGA next weekend, Ohio State the weekend after. Unsure if he will take a 5th OV.

Even the biggest skeptic has to agree him coming back is a HUGE indicator of serious interest. This would be a major pull if we pull it off.

Fingers crossed here. I don’t know about his future at tackle but worst case he can be a people mover inside that we desperately need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back