OL Zach Dykstra leaves Miami

Advertisement
We may go from 129th to 82nd!

One of the good things about this kind of offense is it compensates for a bad OL. Just the speed of the plays will wear out defensive linemen later in the game, but also the ball should get out faster-no more 3rd and long play-action passes.

Advertisement
LOL !!! Yes, it was actually a video of him doing a one-handed handstand on a kettlebell. All of the experts in statics, dynamics, kinetics, and whatever else you call it were theorizing, analyzing, and raving about how his ability to do this would translate into him being a great O lineman.
Unfortunately it didn’t happen for him here.
Ohhh. The memories

Advertisement
This is exactly why they have to allow for attrition with the 25 scholarships per year rule.

Miami will have 47 guys on scholarship next year.

That was my first take on it too with the transfer portal, but then I saw someone point out that the 25 scholarship rule actually will help transferring in check as all of these kids leaving teams need to find a team to go to that also hasn't brought in 25 yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good kid. He never got into any trouble or anything. It's not his fault. I blame the evaluation process and the oline coach that gave him an offer. He never should have been at Miami. He doesn't have the talent to see the field here.
just think about this for a second..he didn't have the talent to play on the 100th best Oline in D1? man he must have really been bad.

Advertisement
Back