OL recruiting and Searels

Advertisement
I LOVE it. It was so obvious what was going on with Lucas. That’s how kids like Lucas should be handled. He’s not good enough to keep recruiting. Want attention from the hometown team? Don’t commit to FSU.
MAJOR FACTS . He really had the nerve to say they should still recruit me lmfaoooo

I LOVE it. It was so obvious what was going on with Lucas. That’s how kids like Lucas should be handled. He’s not good enough to keep recruiting. Want attention from the hometown team? Don’t commit to FSU.

But what about Joyner...he committed to FSU before flipping to Miami.

Advertisement
"I can't believe that chick stopped calling me when I started talking to this other chick. The audacity. I still got love for her!" -Lucas, probably.

Pretty sure he is just ****ed because he figured out the he won't get invited to be on the sidelines of any of the games at Hard Rock this year! The kid is a dope, I am glad he is going to the Noles.

So happy to find out the staff is not contacting him anymore. Don’t need to waste their time, we have bigger fish to fry that actually want to be canes and not seminoles.

Pretty sure he is just ****ed because he figured out the he won't get invited to be on the sidelines of any of the games at Hard Rock this year! The kid is a dope, I am glad he is going to the Noles.

This is probably exactly it. He wants to be able to still come to games.

Advertisement
I would give Lucas an ultimatum, decommit from FSU and we will recruit you. If not, we can't take you seriously.

Advertisement
With the state of our OL depth (not necessarily at OG though) for the staff to completly stop contacting Lucas shows something foul happened along the way that didn't sit well with them. We have stayed on a lot of kids previously that were committed to other schools. At a position of need, Lucas really must have been a clown that they don't want anything to do with.

“Miami, I’m not mad but kind of disappointed they don’t contact me anymore,” Lucas said. “Miami’s still in the picture. It’s my hometown. If I’m from the hometown of Miami, they should know I should still be recruited.”

And he has a message for UM coaches: “My message is I can still be a Cane, I love my hometown, love Miami, love Mark Richt,” he said. “I still love you guys.”

Lmaoooooooo big *** cry baby looking for attention

Advertisement
This is great. I am ecstatic the staff is treating clowns like this the way they are. Kid is a headcase and a simply ball of goo that gets by on pure size. No thanks, to Trailerhassee you go

Advertisement
Back