OL recruiting and Searels

Advertisement
The Camp is free and Nike used to cover the lodging since it was at their Headquarters but this year it is at the Cowboys Practice Facility. But in the past they had to pay to get there. This year, not sure about the lodging

Kids did not have to pay to get there in the past. Where’d you hear that?

Advertisement
If he lands Neal and 1 other (Wilson, Fox, Putnam) that would be 3 classes in a row that our OL recruiting has hit it out of the park

2017 - Donaldson, Herbert, Gaynor, Dykstra
2018 - Campbell, Scaife, Reed
-Misses - Jalen Goss
2019 - Neal, Tarquin, Eguakun 1 more
And Wright!

PLEASEEEE tell me someone else read that Rivals article on Dontae Lucas lmfaaaoooooooooooo Im fugggggin cryinnngg
I did not read it but I guarantee it says something along the lines of Lucas close to flipping to UM, wants to put on for the crib, blah blah blah. No thanks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
“Miami, I’m not mad but kind of disappointed they don’t contact me anymore,” Lucas said. “Miami’s still in the picture. It’s my hometown. If I’m from the hometown of Miami, they should know I should still be recruited.”

And he has a message for UM coaches: “My message is I can still be a Cane, I love my hometown, love Miami, love Mark Richt,” he said. “I still love you guys.”

“Miami, I’m not mad but kind of disappointed they don’t contact me anymore,” Lucas said. “Miami’s still in the picture. It’s my hometown. If I’m from the hometown of Miami, they should know I should still be recruited.”

And he has a message for UM coaches: “My message is I can still be a Cane, I love my hometown, love Miami, love Mark Richt,” he said. “I still love you guys.”

Kid has issues.

Kid wants attention nothing more

Advertisement

To Dontae...

lxJpl.gif

He's trying to make us look bad by saying were not recruiting the "local kid" well your not the local kid cause you left SFla to go play at IMG

Funny how when someone commits somewhere else they'll say respect my decision but get mad when their decision is actually respected lol

Last edited:

What a gigantic *****.

Can’t believe I’m reading this **** that came out of a high school football player’s mouth...

Stay the fvck away from this kid!

Advertisement
What a gigantic *****.

Can’t believe I’m reading this **** that came out of a high school football player’s mouth...

Stay the fvck away from this kid!

It's pathetic. I know the kid has had his challenges in life, but come on.

He also says the only reason he committed to FSU now is because they have no lineman. He is the only one so he saw an opportunity. Even though he committed to FSU his recruitment is still open.
Translated: "I miss the luv"

Seems like Derick Hunter has calmed down - someone must have finally stepped up and is guiding him.

PLEASEEEE tell me someone else read that Rivals article on Dontae Lucas lmfaaaoooooooooooo Im fugggggin cryinnngg

I LOVE it. It was so obvious what was going on with Lucas. That’s how kids like Lucas should be handled. He’s not good enough to keep recruiting. Want attention from the hometown team? Don’t commit to FSU.

Lucus, Hunter deserve to be Noles. That school is the school for basket case athletes.

Advertisement
Back