OL Nino Francavilla commits to Miami

Who are the elite centers out there?
1. We don’t only have questionable takes at center
2. While there’s a limited amount of elite centers as is every year, there’s still a huge amount of prospects even between those guys and a guy with a N/A ranking going into his senior year .

Advertisement
In a vacuum, I agree. But I have a hard time looking passed the totality of this class. It’s bad and multiplies by the fact that Mario’s top skill is recruiting.
It's not bad! Everybody has there own opinion! We're top 20 that's good but not good enough.

Advertisement
6’3 290 right now. And if there’s anywhere you want a harvard kid on oline is at center. Brain of the line.

Welcome to the U.

Let the class play out.

In the one shot you can see he has muscular legs; not bad for a kid going into his Sr. year of HS. No clue how this turns out, but we've had lots of 3* and low 4* come in that aren't as physically developed in the lower body as this high school senior to be.

Advertisement
welcome to the U. last seasons OL class was incredible. so incredible idc what OL commits to us this year

U stack talent every year
the portal can offset some of it
But for a guy who’s only elite coaching trait is recruiting
These takes are bad very
This oline class is the kind golden and manny used to sign

U stack talent every year
the portal can offset some of it
But for a guy who’s only elite coaching trait is recruiting
These takes are bad very
This oline class is the kind golden and manny used to sign
its certainly not looking great right now but I do think **** likely flip some highly rated ones down the line. I have more questions about the D more so bc I dont have any faith in our DL coaches (JT is too green and Joe is well you all know how I feel about him)

Mario doesnt give a F about star ratings. He clearly trusts his own (and Mirabel's i assume) eyes. Honestly you have to appreciate that cause he knows the school is gonna get s*** for taking a zero star, does nothing to help get other croots, or gain momentum (actually prob hurts). He obviously thinks the kid is worth both the scholly and BS. So F it, welcome to the U kid, work hard and ball out against the haters.
Mario has repeated on multiple interviews the importance of star ratings and recruiting rankings

The fact this kid gave up a golden ticket in life with that Harvard degree makes me have to believe that this kids is a dog and will grind

The way we have to justify recruits nowadays is sad
We’re basically fsu now in regards to recruiting

Advertisement
its certainly not looking great right now but I do think **** likely flip some highly rated ones down the line. I have more questions about the D more so bc I dont have any faith in our DL coaches (JT is too green and Joe is well you all know how I feel about him)
Yea but flips are the exception to the rule
But in regards to development I trust mirabel

The dline is bad real bad
Gonna have to hit the portal like usc did this year
If we commit to the portal like that then I’ll be satisfied

Yea but flips are the exception to the rule
But in regards to development I trust mirabel

The dline is bad real bad
Gonna have to hit the portal like usc did this year
If we commit to the portal like that then I’ll be satisfied
I trust Mario w OL development. mirabel may be good but saban didnt hire AM, he hired Mario to develop his line. as long as Mario is here, idc which person is named OL coach lol

Advertisement
If Miami doesn't match the Auburn offer...
How many times are we going to have to match the offer before he commits though? I feel like that’s been the story since his name popped up on this board. Before Auburn it was Tennessee. Before Tenesseee it was Oregon. Before Oregon, **** if I remember. Soon it’ll be Ol Miss and Miss St.

How many times are we going to have to match the offer before he commits though? I feel like that’s been the story since his name popped up on this board. Before Auburn it was Tennessee. Before Tenesseee it was Oregon. Before Oregon, **** if I remember. Soon it’ll be Ol Miss and Miss St.

And now you know why the NIL game is so ridiculous right now.

Your NIL can't write checks your ego can't cash...or something like that...I heard it in Top Gun once...

He seems shrewd. Take as many trips to Miami for you and your family as you can, no? Miami [on someone else's dime] is a nice place.

I’m not commenting one way or the other about the kid, but this comment is retarded.

You added a fact that does not exist. He is not transferring and we may never see him transfer. You might as well say “if he were a 5 star you would love him.”

Dumb.
You do understand the meaning of “if” right?

Advertisement
Back