OL Nino Francavilla commits to Miami

Advertisement
Than
I’m not commenting one way or the other about the kid, but this comment is retarded.

You added a fact that does not exist. He is not transferring and we may never see him transfer. You might as well say “if he were a 5 star you would love him.”

Dumb.
Thank you for the comment

Advertisement
If a kid has a reason to be under the radar, and the little film there is looks good, then it's probably OK to trust the evaluation of Mirabal/Cristobal. They have a pretty good track record with OL recruiting/development. Good centers need to be smart, so he's good there, and seems to have the physical tools to work with.

Advertisement
when you suck you have to the same way we probably did last year to an extent.
That's exactly what's happening. It's a bad precedent for the future, of course, but you try to offset that by: 1) raising more funds; and 2) winning to give yourself leverage in negotiations.

Maybe those vids are buried in this thread somewhere, but he looks pretty **** good, gotta be honest. That fourth blocking rep in the video, I love how much flexibility and quickness he showed to turn the guy in the direction he wanted him to go. He was already in position to blow the guy up and out before he even engaged. You'd have to be one bad SOB to get through that block. There's not a lot of high school kids with that level of precision on some advanced leverage blocking that do it that well.

His hands are really disruptive. Everyone has them, but he uses them extremely well. Think of it like a boxer with a badass jab, he's disrupting what the defender is trying to accomplish. He's quick with then as well. He's going to run into defenders that have more reach and can defend and deploy countermoves, so we'll see. Good base and quick feet while maintaining solid ballance. Well coached kid.

Add in the smarts, we may have stole one here. I don't blow smoke up anyone's *** and I legitimately mean that.

Thanks for posting the article with videos.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who can guess this player based on offer list:
IMG_3907.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back