OL Lucas Niang

You're comparing Tuscaloosa to Coral Springs just based on size?? Wtf is wrong with you? The size has nothing rondo with it.
actually if you read my other posts(which you didn't) you would see i said there"s actual **** to do there since they have a actual downtown area and my friends saying that there's ten times the **** to do there than in springs, creek, and margate. Oh btw i can tell y'all have never ever left the city before in your lives because you think a place of 95,000 is "hickville". Breaking news most people in the south don't live in cabins in the woods

I lived for 20+ years about an hour away for Tuscaloosa and when then many time with my cousin when he was play football there. If you think that there is a whole lot to do there compared to live in the Coral Gables area then you are mistaken. I'm not saying that there isn't nothing to do but what you have to do there isn't comparable.

Advertisement
image.jpg

You're comparing Tuscaloosa to Coral Springs just based on size?? Wtf is wrong with you? The size has nothing rondo with it.
actually if you read my other posts(which you didn't) you would see i said there"s actual **** to do there since they have a actual downtown area and my friends saying that there's ten times the **** to do there than in springs, creek, and margate. Oh btw i can tell y'all have never ever left the city before in your lives because you think a place of 95,000 is "hickville". Breaking news most people in the south don't live in cabins in the woods

I lived for 20+ years about an hour away for Tuscaloosa and when then many time with my cousin when he was play football there. If you think that there is a whole lot to do there compared to live in the Coral Gables area then you are mistaken. I'm not saying that there isn't nothing to do but what you have to do there isn't comparable.
im going off what my friends that go to UA say, there's absolutely nothing to do here for young people. We have to drive to Fort Lauderdale, Davie, or Miami to do anything

Gainesville population @ 128,000 and full of hicks wearing jorts

never been to Tuscaloosa but I am betting it's similar?

because of nick saban and tuscaloosa isn't exactly hickville bro it has a population of 95,000

That's not hickville?
**** no dude coral springs ain't much bigger.

Coral Springs is located in a metropolitan area with millions of people in it. Like right in it. Tuscaloosa is a city with no surrounding metropolitan area, the nearest city is Birmingham, which is a fair distance away and has a population of 200,000. The surrounding countryside is farms and the like.

Seems pretty hick to me. Maybe we disagree on the definition.
tuscaloosa isn't in the middle of nowwhere thers a bunch of small towns all around it and it's a hour away from birmingham. You need to go take a drive through south georgia or south carolina if you think that's hickville. You shouldn't argue with somebody who have friends that go to the university of Alabama and say there's more **** to do there than in springs, coconut creek, and margate combined

U sound like a got **** dumbass. You don't deserve my reasoning.

Advertisement
because of nick saban and tuscaloosa isn't exactly hickville bro it has a population of 95,000

That's not hickville?
**** no dude coral springs ain't much bigger.

Coral Springs is located in a metropolitan area with millions of people in it. Like right in it. Tuscaloosa is a city with no surrounding metropolitan area, the nearest city is Birmingham, which is a fair distance away and has a population of 200,000. The surrounding countryside is farms and the like.

Seems pretty hick to me. Maybe we disagree on the definition.
tuscaloosa isn't in the middle of nowwhere thers a bunch of small towns all around it and it's a hour away from birmingham. You need to go take a drive through south georgia or south carolina if you think that's hickville. You shouldn't argue with somebody who have friends that go to the university of Alabama and say there's more **** to do there than in springs, coconut creek, and margate combined

What do Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, or Margate have top do with anything? The U is in Coral Gables which IS in the middle of Miami and five minutes from downtown, Coconut Grove and South Beach.

Advertisement
Listen to this very carefully his coach is a former Auburn Linebacker and is a young guy. An I can tell you New Canaan CT (pop 20K with per capita income of $110K) (FYI that is person not per household), is a small rich town so going to a college town like Auburn would be a better fit than Coral Gables.

This kid is used to going to keg parties in the woods and house parties which easily makes him at home with Auburn frat parties. Also at Auburn he will have his pick of different groupies willing to give him ball massages every night from the minute he steps on campus at Miami that is not going to happen. I am not going lie, that southern twang is ****, and southern girls like to eat to which linemen appreciate.

You have to remember if your a big lineman looking to get laid regularly in college then a college town atmosphere especially one where football runs the school is your best bet. There was an article where Niang talks about how much his coach has guided his college choice.

Link
Auburn in 3-team race for lineman Lucas Niang | AL.com

Go Canes

Last edited:
Niang is not coming to UM, he is saying his parents are concerned about not graduating because of UM's perceived reputation which is laughable because during UM's badboy hayday we had one of the best grad rates for players. And over the last 10 years UM APR has been top 10 in the country with TCU and Auburn being no where insight they were so much lower. On to the next one.

Free article on CS.
https://miami.n.rivals.com/news/niang-after-visit-1-obstacle-for-um-to-overcome

The Hurricanes are targeting landing maybe just one or two offensive linemen in this class.

And New Canaan (Conn.) High School tackle Lucas Niang took his UM official visit this weekend. "I had a pretty good time," Niang said. "I really enjoyed meeting the coaches. I like Mark Richt, the line coach, the strength and conditioning coaches too. I already knew the line coach (Stacy Searels), and we have a good relationship."

He said with Richt "We didn't talk that much about football, just had regular conversations."

His host was Sunny Odogwu.

"He's a great guy," Niang said. "He was constantly making jokes."

Niang says after this visit "I might pick Miami. I have to talk to my parents, though, because the issue for them is the culture that Miami's had in the past. They think it's distracting in Miami, that if I come here there's chances I won't do all my schoolwork, will get distracted."

He adds that "For me it's not a big deal, but it is for my parents. I prefer to get them on board, would like to have Miami as an option."

Niang says certainly Richt made a good impression on his parents.

"They said they like him a lot," Niang said.

Niang says Miami, Auburn and TCU are his final three.

The good news for the Canes?

"Miami may be above Auburn now," Niang said.

The bad news?

"I think TCU is ahead of Miami, but I have to think about things," Niang said.

He says he will announce a decision "at the earliest" on Monday or Tuesday.

Niang is not coming to UM, he is saying his parents are concerned about not graduating because of UM's perceived reputation which is laughable because during UM's badboy hayday we had one of the best grad rates for players. And over the last 10 years UM APR has been top 10 in the country with TCU and Auburn being no where insight they were so much lower. On to the next one.

Free article on CS.

The Hurricanes are targeting landing maybe just one or two offensive linemen in this class.

And New Canaan (Conn.) High School tackle Lucas Niang took his UM official visit this weekend. "I had a pretty good time," Niang said. "I really enjoyed meeting the coaches. I like Mark Richt, the line coach, the strength and conditioning coaches too. I already knew the line coach (Stacy Searels), and we have a good relationship."

He said with Richt "We didn't talk that much about football, just had regular conversations."

Niang says after this visit "I might pick Miami. I have to talk to my parents, though, because the issue for them is the culture that Miami's had in the past. They think it's distracting in Miami, that if I come here there's chances I won't do all my schoolwork, will get distracted."

He adds that "For me it's not a big deal, but it is for my parents. I prefer to get them on board, would like to have Miami as an option."

The bad news?

Where did you get that his parents are worried about him graduating?

Advertisement
that makes absolutely no sense. there's no reasoning behind it. it's 4 years of college. kids go all over the place for college. just b/c there are people from the northeast in south florida doesn't make the kid more comfortable. just dumb.

Right. Because the culture in Connecticut is much more similar to the culture in Alabama and Texas than it is to the culture in Miami.

Btw, we're still waiting for you to pay Bullishnole, Bet welcher. [MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION] [MENTION=10]weownfsu[/MENTION] [MENTION=1680]NoVaCane[/MENTION] [MENTION=4379]Gamineal[/MENTION]

I would agree culture wise. Miami isnt full of necks.

This site is full of rednecks though. Confederate flag used as an avatar? Complete joke!

that makes absolutely no sense. there's no reasoning behind it. it's 4 years of college. kids go all over the place for college. just b/c there are people from the northeast in south florida doesn't make the kid more comfortable. just dumb.

Right. Because the culture in Connecticut is much more similar to the culture in Alabama and Texas than it is to the culture in Miami.

Btw, we're still waiting for you to pay Bullishnole, Bet welcher. [MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION] [MENTION=10]weownfsu[/MENTION] [MENTION=1680]NoVaCane[/MENTION] [MENTION=4379]Gamineal[/MENTION]

I would agree culture wise. Miami isnt full of necks.

This site is full of rednecks though. Confederate flag used as an avatar? Complete joke!
I recall seeing one dude on here with a confederate flag avatar... that doesn't make this entire site "full of rednecks." I see a whole bunch of dudes with pictures of chicks as their avatars. If anything, this site is full of a bunch of trannies!

Listen to this very carefully his coach is a former Auburn Linebacker and is a young guy. An I can tell you New Canaan CT (pop 20K with per capita income of $110K) (FYI that is person not per household), is a small rich town so going to a college town like Auburn would be a better fit than Coral Gables.

This kid is used to going to keg parties in the woods and house parties which easily makes him at home with Auburn frat parties. Also at Auburn he will have his pick of different groupies willing to give him ball massages every night from the minute he steps on campus at Miami that is not going to happen. I am not going lie, that southern twang is ****, and southern girls like to eat to which linemen appreciate.

You have to remember if your a big lineman looking to get laid regularly in college then a college town atmosphere especially one where football runs the school is your best bet. There was an article where Niang talks about how much his coach has guided his college choice.

Link
Auburn in 3-team race for lineman Lucas Niang | AL.com

Go Canes

If they had a star rating for creepy posts you sir would be a 5 star national recruit with offers from EVERYONE. It's entirely too early in the morning to envision you trying to channel the libido of some 17 yr old from Connecticut.

Advertisement

Free article on CS.

The bad news?

Where did you get that his parents are worried about him graduating?

In the CS interview. Said Miami has a bad rep, which concerns his parents.

nobody has seen the kids from last year play. they haven't had a chance to play. we don't need numbers. we need quality. kids go somewhere different all the time for college. they try a different culture b/c they know it's only 4 years. why does a kid like ridley or cooper go to alabama?
Did this dude just say the capitol of the redneck life, Tuscaloosa, AL, isn't hick? I've seen it all.

nobody has seen the kids from last year play. they haven't had a chance to play. we don't need numbers. we need quality. kids go somewhere different all the time for college. they try a different culture b/c they know it's only 4 years. why does a kid like ridley or cooper go to alabama?
Did this dude just say the capitol of the redneck life, Tuscaloosa, AL, isn't hick? I've seen it all.

Nah, dude. 95,000 people is big city life. Checks population statistics. Sees that Pembroke Pines ALONE has 160,000 people. Retracts original statement. Carry on.

Advertisement
Back