OL Lucas Niang

clg003

Junior
Premium
If there is a thread on this dude I am sorry. But seeing tweets he is waiting till after Miami visit to commit. Do we have shot? We need OLs like air right now.

Advertisement
Per 247 it's us, TCU, and Auburn in the running. He did say that we have ground to make up compared to the other two schools. As of right now, he only has a relationship with Searels. We'll see where he stands after his visit, though.

we don't need oline that bad right now. we loaded up last year. 1 or 2 good ones will be fine this year.

I'd have to imagine a kid from Connecticut would feel a lot more comfortable in South Florida than Texas and Alabama.

that makes absolutely no sense. there's no reasoning behind it. it's 4 years of college. kids go all over the place for college. just b/c there are people from the northeast in south florida doesn't make the kid more comfortable. just dumb.

Advertisement
that makes absolutely no sense. there's no reasoning behind it. it's 4 years of college. kids go all over the place for college. just b/c there are people from the northeast in south florida doesn't make the kid more comfortable. just dumb.

Right. Because the culture in Connecticut is much more similar to the culture in Alabama and Texas than it is to the culture in Miami.

Btw, we're still waiting for you to pay Bullishnole, Bet welcher. [MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION] [MENTION=10]weownfsu[/MENTION] [MENTION=1680]NoVaCane[/MENTION] [MENTION=4379]Gamineal[/MENTION]

Right. Because the culture in Connecticut is much more similar to the culture in Alabama and Texas than it is to the culture in Miami.

Btw, we're still waiting for you to pay Bullishnole, Bet welcher. [MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION] [MENTION=10]weownfsu[/MENTION] [MENTION=1680]NoVaCane[/MENTION] [MENTION=4379]Gamineal[/MENTION]

I would agree culture wise. Miami isnt full of necks.

we don't need oline that bad right now. we loaded up last year. 1 or 2 good ones will be fine this year.

Are you kidding? You can drop half the kids that payed on the OLine last year. If that's evidence of our overall talent we need a whole FN squad of them. Numbers dont matter anymore talent does.

nobody has seen the kids from last year play. they haven't had a chance to play. we don't need numbers. we need quality. kids go somewhere different all the time for college. they try a different culture b/c they know it's only 4 years. why does a kid like ridley or cooper go to alabama?

Advertisement
nobody has seen the kids from last year play. they haven't had a chance to play. we don't need numbers. we need quality. kids go somewhere different all the time for college. they try a different culture b/c they know it's only 4 years. why does a kid like ridley or cooper go to alabama?
because of nick saban and tuscaloosa isn't exactly hickville bro it has a population of 95,000

because of nick saban and tuscaloosa isn't exactly hickville bro it has a population of 95,000

That's not hickville?

there is nothing in common between miami and tuscaloosa. please stop. if you can't see how a kid from anywhere could go to texas to play football i don't know what to tell you.

That's not hickville?
**** no dude coral springs ain't much bigger.

Advertisement

You're just a little ray of sunshine arentcha?

there is nothing in common between miami and tuscaloosa. please stop. if you can't see how a kid from anywhere could go to texas to play football i don't know what to tell you.
?? thats not what im saying at all. I'm saying there's **** to do there.

Last edited:

That's not hickville?

Coral Springs is located in a metropolitan area with millions of people in it. Like right in it. Tuscaloosa is a city with no surrounding metropolitan area, the nearest city is Birmingham, which is a fair distance away and has a population of 200,000. The surrounding countryside is farms and the like.

Seems pretty hick to me. Maybe we disagree on the definition.

Advertisement

That's not hickville?

Coral Springs is located in a metropolitan area with millions of people in it. Like right in it. Tuscaloosa is a city with no surrounding metropolitan area, the nearest city is Birmingham, which is a fair distance away and has a population of 200,000. The surrounding countryside is farms and the like.

Seems pretty hick to me. Maybe we disagree on the definition.
tuscaloosa isn't in the middle of nowwhere thers a bunch of small towns all around it and it's a hour away from birmingham. You need to go take a drive through south georgia or south carolina if you think that's hickville. You shouldn't argue with somebody who have friends that go to the university of Alabama and say there's more **** to do there than in springs, coconut creek, and margate combined

You're comparing Tuscaloosa to Coral Springs just based on size?? Wtf is wrong with you? The size has nothing rondo with it.

You're comparing Tuscaloosa to Coral Springs just based on size?? Wtf is wrong with you? The size has nothing rondo with it.
actually if you read my other posts(which you didn't) you would see i said there"s actual **** to do there since they have a actual downtown area and my friends saying that there's ten times the **** to do there than in springs, creek, and margate. Oh btw i can tell y'all have never ever left the city before in your lives because you think a place of 95,000 is "hickville". Breaking news most people in the south don't live in cabins in the woods

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back