OL Lucas Niang

Advertisement
nobody has seen the kids from last year play. they haven't had a chance to play. we don't need numbers. we need quality. kids go somewhere different all the time for college. they try a different culture b/c they know it's only 4 years. why does a kid like ridley or cooper go to alabama?
because of nick saban and tuscaloosa isn't exactly hickville bro it has a population of 95,000
Did this dude just say the capitol of the redneck life, Tuscaloosa, AL, isn't hick? I've seen it all.

Population 95,000. Mostly students.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:
Listen to this very carefully his coach is a former Auburn Linebacker and is a young guy. An I can tell you New Canaan CT (pop 20K with per capita income of $110K) (FYI that is person not per household), is a small rich town so going to a college town like Auburn would be a better fit than Coral Gables.

This kid is used to going to keg parties in the woods and house parties which easily makes him at home with Auburn frat parties. Also at Auburn he will have his pick of different groupies willing to give him ball massages every night from the minute he steps on campus at Miami that is not going to happen. I am not going lie, that southern twang is ****, and southern girls like to eat to which linemen appreciate.

You have to remember if your a big lineman looking to get laid regularly in college then a college town atmosphere especially one where football runs the school is your best bet. There was an article where Niang talks about how much his coach has guided his college choice.

Link
Auburn in 3-team race for lineman Lucas Niang | AL.com

Go Canes

If they had a star rating for creepy posts you sir would be a 5 star national recruit with offers from EVERYONE. It's entirely too early in the morning to envision you trying to channel the libido of some 17 yr old from Connecticut.

An you sir are a Grade A A-hole. An as I predicted he chose a college town environment that has a hint of affluence to it. So you can kiss my ***.

Go Canes

Ft. Worth doesn't really have a college town atmosphere. TCU has a Tiny tiny campus in a big town. Game days it's cool but it's a fraternity and sorority dominated campus.

Advertisement
Back