OL: Loftus Jones Milo Mahoney

Milo is the lone ****** Cane on scholarship, and while he grew up in the U.S., Hebrew is his first language; Milo's parents are Israeli.

That's all I needed to see.

I'm going to respond seriously because I understand what you are saying. It's still different as Milo grew up in LA. In Israel they're raised in harsher conditions with people who want to annihilate them all around them. They also have compulsory military service for men and women and mandatory reserve duty. I don't know how long Milo has been over here but the mindset is different over there. You're right, theyre a different breed of tough in comparison to most.

Advertisement
I'm sorry if I offended any of you guys but I have to ask, what's so offensive about Jews and a perceived lack of athletic ability? There are far worse stereotypes out there and to be honest, the record doesn't necessarily do anything to refute this one.

This:

"Milo is ******, not expecting much from him"

makes us less than others because of our ethnicity

Again, I do apologize if I upset you.

However, of all the stereotypes inflicted towards ****** people, it's surprising to me that this is the one that strikes a chord. I'm not bemoaning his character in any way. All this is doing is making you guys appear to have a persecution complex, which is fine. Not saying I blame you. I'm just saying.

This is a big hullabaloo over nothing. Milo is Israeli. He's not even the type of bumbling, unathletic, money-grubbing *** I think Rok was talking about. You guys are going after one of our treasured posters for no reason.

He drew first blood, Rambo.

Advertisement
If you're not sure why it's inappropriate to lob a disparaging comment about an entire ethnic group, then perhaps you actually need to think about it a bit more.

It's not terribly difficult to figure out.

I'm sorry if I offended any of you guys but I have to ask, what's so offensive about Jews and a perceived lack of athletic ability? There are far worse stereotypes out there and to be honest, the record doesn't necessarily do anything to refute this one.

Perhaps one of the reasons Jews haven't played a lot of football is it's probably pretty hard for them to put on football helmets with those beaks they have. I'm just saying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Perhaps one of the reasons Jews haven't played a lot of football as it's probably pretty hard for them to put on football helmets with those beaks they have. I'm just saying.

Don't know if serious, but studies have shown that is actually a reason why the *** doesn't play football. That plus the registration fees for youth football leagues.

What about Hall-of-Famer Rod Carew?

Advertisement

This:

"Milo is ******, not expecting much from him"

makes us less than others because of our ethnicity

Again, I do apologize if I upset you.

However, of all the stereotypes inflicted towards ****** people, it's surprising to me that this is the one that strikes a chord. I'm not bemoaning his character in any way. All this is doing is making you guys appear to have a persecution complex, which is fine. Not saying I blame you. I'm just saying.

That's fine dude. Many of us probably are neurotic and paranoid with a persecution complex. Honestly, I didn't think you were an anti-semite but you're making the joke in a big forum with people who don't know you. It's hard to know where it's coming from and then other people pile on.

I'm as stereotypical Heeb looking and sounding as they get. I wreak Heeb. I'm everything Chise doesn't want in a football player except I'm not from NY, I was born and raised in the 305.

My wife (or whatever she is) loves to imitate me and conversations between me and my aging parents and it's the same stereotypical shît. If I knew you personally, I wouldn't take it hard at all, I'm sure.

Anyhow, no worries. We're all better for it.

Advertisement
fins01-fiedler_1117748e_medium.jpg

Perhaps one of the reasons Jews haven't played a lot of football as it's probably pretty hard for them to put on football helmets with those beaks they have. I'm just saying.

Don't know if serious, but studies have shown that is actually a reason why the *** doesn't play football. That plus the registration fees for youth football leagues.

LMFAO!!!

Advertisement
Back