OL: Loftus Jones Milo Mahoney

904Cane

Freshman
These guys are concluding there So. or redshirt sophomore years.

Any chance at least one or two can contribute or compete for time?

Advertisement
Loftus and Mahoney have no business being here. Milo is ******, not expecting much from him. Jahair J can't sniff the field. They all need to go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Famous ****** Sports Legends - Video Dailymotion

Last edited:
If Milo is an Israeli type *** I'd keep him around because those guys can be brutal. If he's an American New York type *** I'd cut him. We don't need a conniving swindler type on the OL.

I hope no one takes offense to those comments because they're only meant for the irrefutable betterment of the football team, not as anything to do with my own preferences.

Advertisement
If Milo is an Israeli type *** I'd keep him around because those guys can be brutal. If he's an American New York type *** I'd cut him. We don't need a conniving swindler type on the OL.

I hope no one takes offense to those comments because they're only meant for the irrefutable betterment of the football team, not as anything to do with my own preferences.

:puzzled:

Lol

Thanks dude... Those of us on here who are members of the tribe appreciate it.

Advertisement
The real Jews are the so called Afro Americans in the US. Deuteronomy 28:15-68. Proves that. We know who we are now :)

The real Jews are the so called Afro Americans in the US. Deuteronomy 28:15-68. Proves that. We know who we are now :)

Please don't get me riled up. There's room for everyone in my Hebrew tent. Besides, I'm already in a timeout for savaging that poor Millennial who thanked the coaches for a thankless job.

Advertisement
Back